People begging Target to stay in W Baltimore (Mondawmin Mall)

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I figured that was it :francis:
The closest I go to Mondawmin is Towanda or Park Heights
I’m surprised that mall isn’t closed yet, I can’t remember the last time I been in there :scust:

It's been about 10 years for me. Basically whenever I was late on a BGE bill :francis:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Employees and customers stealing shyt. It’s always packed tho. I’m barely on that side of town anyway tho

I guarantee you that nikkaz steal in this Target more than most targets. This Target is in the HOOD, not only that it's at the confluence of two notorious neighborhood, and is a public transportation hub. nikkaz stay getting robbed at that mall, so stealing is nothing to them.

Target don't even belong in that area. Safeway, giant, maybe a Walmart but definitely not a target

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Baltimore definitely isn't a lost cause
The city has one of the best health care systems in the WORLD.

PeterLegend

Rookie
Daps
I don't get it, when these Targets opened up the community was already mostly african american, if they are taking it away for racial reasons why even open it up in the first place???

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get it, when these Targets opened up the community was already mostly african american, if they are taking it away for racial reasons why even open it up in the first place???
Could be a change of management that caused it would be my guess.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Dont listen to these muthafukkas breh they have absolutley no idea what they are talking about. For whatever reason the store is losing money and they decided to shut it down. The primary objective of a corporation is making a profit and once that is not possible than it is time to close.