Pharoah Monch's "Simon Says"= Biggest song that never was?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The CD actually goes for like $40-$50 because it was pulled off the shelves over the sample dispute. Or at least last I saw it was.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
I remember hearing the remix when I was a younger uncensored on the radio, I didn't know the name of the track or nothing except hearing a chick rhyme, another dude and Method Man was on the track. So years later when I looked it up all I had to go off of was:

DUN DUN DUN SHUT THE fukk UP :canibus: And immediately Simon Says pops up :laugh:

McSpacey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If that sample would've been cleared that could have changed the course of Hip Hop. I believe Pharoah would have been widely regarded as one of the GOAT's due to the comercial success of that record.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Never was?

I mean it was a huge record back in the day. One of those so big in the underground it kinda made a little noise in the mainstream kinda way (commercial, tv and movie tip). Shame the Godzilla people wanted to come through and crush the buildings with the sample issue.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
The biggest that song could ever get success wise is prolly Black Rob Whoa levels...and its pretty much already that. Lol at nikkas acting like that Internal Affairs woulda sold Wu Tang forever numbers...if only they coulda cleared the sample FOH.