Pistons (13-67) clinch worst record in franchise history in home finale

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Honestly none of them based on how they’ve performed this year. Not even Cade.

I was about to ask this very question. I know he's barely 2-3 years in the league and super young, but what exactly are we lookin at with him?

Not that he had to be Wemby or Luka out the gate, but even his American contemporaries (Zion, Ant, Ja, Chet) we could tell were franchise stars in the making by 20/21 yrs old (of course even younger for Chet). Is Cade spectactular at anything

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I was about to ask this very question. I know he's barely 2-3 years in the league and super young, but what exactly are we lookin at with him?

Not that he had to be Wemby or Luka out the gate, but even his American contemporaries (Zion, Ant, Ja, Chet) we could tell were franchise stars in the making by 20/21 yrs old (of course even younger for Chet). Is Cade spectactular at anything
I think Cade's biggest issue is he's woefully miscast as a primary ball handler. Let's see what he looks like with a proper PG. He's not Luka or Harden.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
How you go from one of the most dominant teams in the east (league) to the absolute worst for multiple years?

shyt happened to them in the 90’s too

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

He avg 22ppg 5rpg and 8ap this year with literally no 3 point shooters on this roster. This his 2nd year since missing all of last year.

Jaden Ivey can't shoot. Hayes was a worse shooter. Pistons played there best when Finnoccio was healthy once he was traded to the Pistons cuz he can shoot 3s and play either the 3 or 4.

Idk what we do going forward. Cuz this draft is so bad and we need shooters

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You dont think Weaver's not on the hot seat?
the fans want him gone but i havent seen any reports of anyone within the organization wanting him gone :francis:

he should have been fired at least 2 years ago. this is year 5 of the rebuild and they've made no progress. if anything, the team has been regressing

if weaver gets to be in charge of another offseason, the owner needs to be in the hot seat as well

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
the fans want him gone but i havent seen any reports of anyone within the organization wanting him gone :francis:

he should have been fired at least 2 years ago. this is year 5 of the rebuild and they've made no progress. if anything, the team has been regressing

if weaver gets to be in charge of another offseason, the owner needs to be in the hot seat as well
The owner himself should be on the hot seat for giving Monty that contract when he turned down their first offer.