Pistons (13-67) clinch worst record in franchise history in home finale

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I think Cade's biggest issue is he's woefully miscast as a primary ball handler. Let's see what he looks like with a proper PG. He's not Luka or Harden.
Yeah, doesn't quite have Harden's handle/bag and is much smaller than Luka so can't get away with the same things.

Luka is is closer to 6'8, maybe even 6'9. Cade is nowhere near that.

Timestamped (14:45), look at how small Nesmith who's 6'5 looks in comparison:

End of the day, there's no such thing as Baby Luka. Additionally, I don't think the NBA will go back to the foul merchant Harden days any time soon. I think it's clear Silver is done with that.

I think realistically Cade is more of a Khris Middleton/Devin Booker type of player rather than a game breaker.
Pistons should really be trying to find that guy to give the keys too: the Giannis to Khris Middleton.

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I sat thru the 13-69 Hawks of 04-05. Don’t think we will ever see a team that bad. At least the pistons won today.
Team was better than advertised, PLENTY of close games and games with blown leads they should have won. Definitely should not have been a lottery team this year. That's all on coaching and front office forcing narratives.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, doesn't quite have Harden's handle/bag and is much smaller than Luka so can't get away with the same things.

Luka is is closer to 6'8, maybe even 6'9. Cade is nowhere near that.

Timestamped (14:45), look at how small Nesmith who's 6'5 looks in comparison:

End of the day, there's no such thing as Baby Luka. Additionally, I don't think the NBA will go back to the foul merchant Harden days any time soon. I think it's clear Silver is done with that.

I think realistically Cade is more of a Khris Middleton/Devin Booker type of player rather than a game breaker.
Pistons should really be trying to find that guy to give the keys too: the Giannis to Khris Middleton.

Middleton should have stayed a Piston