PlaystationNow feels like Robbery [@Mikey2toes aka MikeydikkBrain is in here crying]

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
$1 per day is fine. That 4 hour nonsense should be about $2 and then have the option to pay the extra 6 for the rest of the week.

they also need an onlive type of playpack in where you have an all you can eat option for about $15 a month or a year option for $120 (2 full game prices)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As I said, if they were new games it would be reasonable, but if redbox is renting out 5 year old games for $2 a day, they should be ashamed of themselves too

I Do agree that it should be cheaper, but who knows the costs and everyone's desired cut. :manny:

At the end of the day it's an option, just like what EA is doing. Don't buy if you don't like. I'm probably gonna fukk with that Zone of Enders on PS Now once I'm done with the Last Of Us Campaign.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I Do agree that it should be cheaper, but who knows the costs and everyone's desired cut. :manny:

At the end of the day it's an option, just like what EA is doing. Don't buy if you don't like. I'm probably gonna fukk with that Zone of Enders on PS Now once I'm done with the Last Of Us Campaign.
it's probably a 70/30 split.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
$1 per day is fine. That 4 hour nonsense should be about $2 and then have the option to pay the extra 6 for the rest of the week.

they also need an onlive type of playpack in where you have an all you can eat option for about $10 a month

But how could they offer $10 all you can eat, if single games cost $15 monthly?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
But how could they offer $10 all you can eat, if single games cost $15 monthly?
I edited that.

$15 monthly for a game seems excessive. I need to revisit the onlive pricing model...i don't think it's that high.

maybe offer the $15 monthly and after that, take that price off the full retail price.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
The fakkit @Mikey2Toes is so emotional he negged me for posting an article LOL...the girls of the coli smh

Ppl in here talking bout blockbuster pricing- Y'all kno blockbuster went out of business right? Lol

Most of the PSNow prices suck Sony need to get it together they fukkin up money grabbing too hard.

TLOU micro transactions, PSNow prices, and taking out media support off ps4 so they can sell pstv?? Disgusting. Do NOT support this shyt

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Here's the one thing that kills me about the criticism, "I can get this game for _____ at Amazon!!!" Then do it.... unless you don't have a PS3 :mjlol:

TLOU micro transactions, PSNow prices, and taking out media support off ps4 so they can sell pstv?? Disgusting. Do NOT support this shyt

Don't have TLoU, but already rented two games of PS Now and plan on getting a Playstation TV so :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Here's the one thing that kills me about the criticism, "I can get this game for _____ at Amazon!!!" Then do it.... unless you don't have a PS3 :mjlol:

Don't have TLoU, but already rented two games of PS Now and plan on getting a Playstation TV so :umad:

Perfect Sony customer. Pay multiple times for different hardware just to keep buying the same games over and over again. :wow:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fakkit @Mikey2Toes is so emotional he negged me for posting an article LOL...the girls of the coli smh

Ppl in here talking bout blockbuster pricing- Y'all kno blockbuster went out of business right? Lol

Most of the PSNow prices suck Sony need to get it together they fukkin up money grabbing too hard.

what tlou micro transactions?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Blockbuster went out of business not because of the pricing, you fukking neanderthal. Because of Netflix and Redbox. GTFO with your false equivalencies you fukking doofus and dont fukking mention my name again bytch nikka :birdman:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I still prefer going physical :flabbynsick: since I can sell the game later or let a friend borrow it. :manny: The ONLY reason I even have PS+ is because its such a great deal. I'm just keeping an eye on this to see if they throw some rare on niche shyt up on there eventually.
:dahell:
They fell of because off shyt like this. Blockbuster was late to embrace digital media and by the time they tried to make the shift Netflix and Redbox had the market sewed up. People still rent media quite often.