PlaystationNow feels like Robbery [@Mikey2toes aka MikeydikkBrain is in here crying]

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Didn't you make this exact same thread yesterday?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sony-was-right-to-turn-down-ea.236674/

Yeah, you did. But I'm gonna let this place "Cook" as they say :smugbiden:

Yeah, you and liquid would think that is a potential move. You could ask the guy who pays attention Courtdogstradamus. He'd tell you its not likely since Azure can handle this shyt no problem. Microsoft knows this is a bullshyt idea and publicly said as much. Said if gamers really wanted a bullshyt service like that they could offer it but feedback was :camby:

Thats why you seen stories like this back in the day posted by ya boi :win:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/26/4...alo-4-streaming-from-the-cloud-to-windows-and

Microsoft said they would use it (if demand it high) to enable BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY via the cloud instead of charging you for shyt you already bought. Talk about crushing the buildings :sas2:
Courtdogstradamus :dead:

You said quantum break was dropping this year
you said halo 5 was dropping this year

Remember illumiroom? :dead:

Everything you say the opposite happens :russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Courtdogstradamus :dead:

You said quantum break was dropping this year
you said halo 5 was dropping this year

Remember illumiroom? :dead:

Everything you say the opposite happens :russ:
Quantum Break was always scheduled for this year, it wasn't known it was going to be delayed til shortly before they announced it (month or two)
I never said "nah bruh, its till coming" so you can cut the bullshyt on that :ufdup:

Ditto with Halo 5. And we knew Halo 5 wasn't dropping for a while now. E3 last year I thought it was dropping :manny:

Illumiroom, what about it. They decided it was too expensive right now
You thought they stopped working on it or something :mjlol:
See, you dudes DON'T PAY ATTENTION. I would have made a thread on this, but i'll let you guys cook :heh:
So anyways, you probably thought M$ was just sitting on there hands going "too expensive, lets stop building"
Or maybe they doing this
http://www.slashgear.com/microsoft-surroundweb-reworks-illumiroom-for-immersive-web-18325752/
So when that shyt does land, it'll do way more than just fukkin snow particles in a videogame
See, you dudes keep doubting Kinect. Being smart n shyt. Microsoft wouldn't know what they doing, right?
:usure:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Quantum Break was always scheduled for this year, it wasn't known it was going to be delayed til shortly before they announced it (month or two)
I never said "nah bruh, its till coming" so you can cut the bullshyt on that :ufdup:

Ditto with Halo 5. And we knew Halo 5 wasn't dropping for a while now. E3 last year I thought it was dropping :manny:

Illumiroom, what about it. They decided it was too expensive right now
You thought they stopped working on it or something :mjlol:
See, you dudes DON'T PAY ATTENTION. I would have made a thread on this, but i'll let you guys cook :heh:
So anyways, you probably thought M$ was just sitting on there hands going "too expensive, lets stop building"
Or maybe they doing this
http://www.slashgear.com/microsoft-surroundweb-reworks-illumiroom-for-immersive-web-18325752/
So when that shyt does land, it'll do way more than just fukkin snow particles in a videogame
See, you dudes keep doubting Kinect. Being smart n shyt. Microsoft wouldn't know what they doing, right?
:usure:
Who vares when qb was scheduled :dead: it was obvious it wasnt dropping

Remedy has NEVER been able to make release dates. I would even bet that shyt not droppin till 2016.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Who vares when qb was scheduled :dead: it was obvious it wasnt comedy.
www.youtube.com+watch+v+gWh...+Katt+Williams+up+_8095e014ce98ad9478c49a9e78aba746.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
How is it premium? Also, the prices do vary from game to game. a 7 day rental on Redbox is 14 bucks. On PS Now, it's 8-10. A month is around 15. You are also paying for convenience as well, and it's still cheaper.

I do agree that older games should be cheaper to rent, but that may have to do with the publishers desired cut. The only pricing one that is totally nikka please is the 4 hour rental. At least make it a day and charge appropriately.
Don't you BUY games via PSN right now on PS3 for cheaper?
Xbox, I just bought the first two batman games for $5 each
How much is PS-Now charging to "rent" those games. When you find out the answer
Smack yourself while I call you susan :ufdup:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK

Why are you called PS4 if your a Drone :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

No. I don't buy games on PSN on my ps3 for cheaper.....I wait till they hit PS Plus for free!!! :steviej:

Nothing on the list of ps now interests me outside of the Zone of the Enders HD Collection which I will try out.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Digital rentals should be cheaper than physical purchases. That is all :manny:

Young I swear on everything I was just thinking this.

Every time I'm on the ps store I'm like why in the fukk does digital games cost the same as physical copies :dahell:

shyt should be at least 5 bucks cheaper.

Daps
Cool concept, terrible application.

They need to bring the prices down or do a monthly one price covers all deal

And the games library is pretty lackluster too

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas can go back and forth all day long. Bottom line, the prices are too high. Either they are going to offer a subscription service for a reasonable price, or this shyt will die. That simple.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I don't think they're going to try drop the price significantly and try to compete with Redbox or Gamefly. :manny: Convenience is on their side and that's a huge factor so I think we will see high prices for the 1st few months by Sony to see if they can get enough gamers to buy in. They don't need every gamer that owns their hardware to buy into this shyt for it to be successful.

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
If I get a ps4, I wanna be able to purchase and play ps3 games since i never owned a ps3. This rental stuff sucks cause its rentals.