PLEASE HELP. My tenants organized and are saying they won't pay rent this month. ALL OF THEM.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
I own three rental properties - one SFH, two MFH's. They are all occupied with really reliable tenants. I manage them with my brother. I reached out to each of them to let them know I'd be willing to work with them if they lose their job. In short, I need enough to cover the note, taxes, & insurance. I can forego the cash flow (profit) for the time being to ride this thing out.
And this is what a GOOD PERSON would do.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You'd be surprised how cheap property owners are with fixing up their property

that's one reason why me and the ole lady stopped and sold the shyt we had. We tried to do the right thing and not be slumlords, but too many mufukkaz don't take care of shyt after you fix it up or expect the rent to remain the same after putting thousands into fixing up the place. Our best tenants were always more senior people and of course those we had on Section 8. Mufukkaz got every excuse in the book to not have their rent, but got cable, multiple cell phones in the crib, and brand new cars and shyt. Couldn't do it no more.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Broke nikkas mad because people like me worked from the ground up, to own and lease properties but that makes me a villain? Some people are just destined to make minimum wage. But I’m wrong for taking the incentive?

You have idiots, mainly one of them in here that writes a novel every post with no real substance and gets mad at hard working people that are successful because he has no working and successful qualities. Would rather make excuses and bash people like you that worked hard, saved, and purchased property instead of trying to do the same or something similar to generate income.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
landlords generally suck unfortunately.

We just sued my Wife's former landlord and forced him to settle. Made a nice chunk of change off it, but if it went to court we were gonna get his ass for way more.
What happened?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
You have idiots, mainly one of them in here that writes a novel every post with no real substance and gets mad at hard working people that are successful because he has no working and successful qualities. Would rather make excuses and bash people like you that worked hard, saved, and purchased property instead of trying to do the same or something similar to generate income.
I was tempted to respond to his post and others that shamed me as some greedy capitalist but I realized it’s pointless. There are a lot of landlords like myself who toiled for years to get on the property ladder. And somehow that makes me the Sheriff Of Nottingham. :mjlol:

How lazy of us to sit back and reap the fruits of our hard work.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
This negative sentiment against landlords has always existed. People have to go out and bust their ass for money, while a landlord simply collects money from people to live somewhere. Show me a landlord that works as hard as a barista, construction worker, waiter, etc. A landlord doesn't have to wake up early, stay somewhere for 8 hours a day, commute for 2-3 hours to and from work, and certainly doesn't have to remain busy like a robot. As far as "jobs" go, I imagine being a landlord is one of the easiest. Yeah, you have to evict people sometimes. You might get a bad tenant. Ok, so go to court and remove them. Being a landlord is easy compared to just about every job out there. It's like a nice little white collar job, but with a lot more freedom.

Not to mention because of wealth imbalances, a lot of landlords inherited their rental properties. People don't see it as fair.
Being a landlord dont mean just chillin. I got 2 rental homes and it can be a lot of work with very low profit.

when the AC goes out at 1:30 in the morning, i get the call and either gotta fix it myself or find somebody to fix it. Had several plumbing issues too. Anything that fukks up which is guaranteed when having a property its all on me. Not all of us the monopoly man swimmin in a large pile of cash either. My tenants drive nicer cars than me and got higher paying jobs:skip:

i aint charging for now because of the coronavirus shyt happening, and luckily these 2 homes paid off so i only gotta worry about property tax and maintenance. But if i still had a mortgage I’d be in hot water right now. Cause whatever hold on mortgages the banks are freezing right now, that money still gonna be owed.

i can see a situation where people refuse to pay rent, owner goes belly up, bank gets the home, then the bank flexes their muscle and have the police dragging non paying renters out the house. I used to cut grass on foreclosed homes during the recession(only work i could find) and them banks more heartless than any civilian landlord you ever met.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I do some property management for some family owned units and on the commercial side work with bigger property management groups doing my main job...

just skimmed through the thread but you can tell a lot of these clowns have no idea what they’re talking about, maintaining a property is very expensive and is a head ache.

like I said I’m the property manager for some family owned units and these nikkas ( damn near exclusively broads ) are so nasty and trifling on my soul...

Don’t even try to keep the places together, let kids write / draw, and fukk up everything in the house, dirt and food everywhere so I gotta get exterminators regularly for rats, ants and roaches. fukk up and break windows, toilets, appliances, etc... Flush hair, tampons and everything else down the toilet so I’m constantly rodding out toilets bathtubs and shyt late night. These dumb mfs are never ready when you tell them you’ll meet them for repairs. Don’t even take 2 seconds to change air filters on their air handlers, holes in the wall, etc etc...when they leave we have to gut shyt, replace shyt, etc...

Now if a place has to pay a contractor to do work then we’re talking a ~150 an hour to do work, more in OT ( after hours / weekends ) and we do a lot of scheduled maintenance and repairs on top of that.

Either way, Landlords don’t have it “easy” that’s bum ass nikka talk and just as bad as people on the opposite side of the spectrum saying fast food / low “skill” workers have it easy and shouldn’t be paid a fair minimum wage...

Summed up, a lot of you mfs and mfs in general are retarded :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Being a landlord dont mean just chillin. I got 2 rental homes and it can be a lot of work with very low profit.

when the AC goes out at 1:30 in the morning, i get the call and either gotta fix it myself or find somebody to fix it. Had several plumbing issues too. Anything that fukks up which is guaranteed when having a property its all on me. Not all of us the monopoly man swimmin in a large pile of cash either. My tenants drive nicer cars than me and got higher paying jobs:skip:

i aint charging for now because of the coronavirus shyt happening, and luckily these 2 homes paid off so i only gotta worry about property tax and maintenance. But if i still had a mortgage I’d be in hot water right now. Cause whatever hold on mortgages the banks are freezing right now, that money still gonna be owed.

i can see a situation where people refuse to pay rent, owner goes belly up, bank gets the home, then the bank flexes their muscle and have the police dragging non paying renters out the house. I used to cut grass on foreclosed homes during the recession(only work i could find) and them banks more heartless than any civilian landlord you ever met.

Church

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I do some property management for some family owned units and on the commercial side work with bigger property management groups doing my main job...

just skimmed through the thread but you can tell a lot of these clowns have no idea what they’re talking about, maintaining a property is very expensive and is a head ache.

like I said I’m the property manager for some family owned units and these nikkas ( damn near exclusively broads ) are so nasty and trifling on my soul...

Don’t even try to keep the places together, let kids write / draw, and fukk up everything in the house, dirt and food everywhere so I gotta get exterminators regularly for rats, ants and roaches. fukk up and break windows, toilets, appliances, etc... Flush hair, tampons and everything else down the toilet so I’m constantly rodding out toilets bathtubs and shyt late night. These dumb mfs are never ready when you tell them you’ll meet them for repairs. Don’t even take 2 seconds to change air filters on their air handlers, holes in the wall, etc etc...when they leave we have to gut shyt, replace shyt, etc...

Now if a place has to pay a contractor to do work then we’re talking a ~150 an hour to do work, more in OT ( after hours / weekends ) and we do a lot of scheduled maintenance and repairs on top of that.

Either way, Landlords don’t have it “easy” that’s bum ass nikka talk and just as bad as people on the opposite side of the spectrum saying fast food / low “skill” workers have it easy and shouldn’t be paid a fair minimum wage...

Summed up, a lot of you mfs and mfs in general are retarded :manny:

Exactly.

These morons act like a landload does was pay a couple thousand for a property, and now sits back and just collects thousands each month with no expenses and no effort needed.:scust:.

Mainly people with little aspirations or know they can't become a property owner and want to make everyone that has become one seem greedy and evil.

Clueless fools.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Broke nikkas mad because people like me worked from the ground up, to own and lease properties but that makes me a villain? Some people are just destined to make minimum wage. But I’m wrong for taking the incentive?

I am sorry bro but in about 5 years all of your money, investments and properties wont matter that much. Its all downhill from here....