PLEASE HELP. My tenants organized and are saying they won't pay rent this month. ALL OF THEM.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Average apartment in houston = 1338$ a month

Times 32 units. Times 12 months equals over a half a million a year gross. Her expenses ain't even half that

Duuuurr I NeEd HeLP Half A MilLioN a YeaR Is My OnlY iNcOme durrrr
She owns the apartment but she doesn't own the land. She still has to pay a mortgage for that place. and insurance.
You'd be surprised how cheap property owners are with fixing up their property
they cut costs BECAUSE they're not pulling in that much. They do things like get a landlord and offer free rent so they don't have to do any work. thats the only reason its an ideal job. you sit back and do nothing while generating an income. not everyone has 2-7 million to buy an apartment, thats why folks say its hard to lose once you get into that bracket.

I was watching shahs of sunset and ol boy and his brothers just bought an apartment in east hollywood, dude thought it was going to be sweet and easy.....they are struggling :heh: its not until you get tenants and the place is locked that you start getting money, but you gotta pay that loan :usure:

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Doubt this happened. 32 units everybody on code? Nobody working from home?

people just type shyt on social media to go viral.
If you have 32 units you have a lawyer on deck.
All they have to do is ask for proof of income over the past month and take it from there.

End Thread

:snooze:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
She owns the apartment but she doesn't own the land.
EMfy8hfXkAEM7mm.jpg

Daps
Banks arent charging land lords either though

Most banks don't hold mortgages especially the TBTF (too big to fails). In most cases, they act as go-betweens with the actual lender and the property owner. Some lenders will work with you. Some lenders won't. A forbearance only delays your current payments to be attached to the end of your loan. If they do grant it, there's nothing to stop them six months down the road to call in the loan (fukk you. Pay me). I've seen it happen before with people with plenty of capital, 8XXs FICO, and perfect payment history. That's why I buy ugly houses, buy it cash, fix it myself (thanks YouTube) and do month by month leases after the first year.

Oh, yeah. Section 8 is GREAT!!!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People seriously :cape: off of folk making money from economic rents in 2020. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Her entire source of income is the fact that she is wealthier than them and thus can monopolize living space and then charge other people to fukking live without them ever accumulating any value. She adds nothing to society. Yet another reason why every person should have a right to their own home.

And :russ: that multiple other real estate managers told her to ask the bank to let her suspend payments for the duration with confidence that the banks would do it because they've already done it for them. So suspending payments is good for wealthy landlords but bullshyt for renters, right? :comeon:

:russ: feel sorry for ppl who do nothing but sit back and collect profits without adding any real tangible value brehs

yup