Pof bytch Aborting Her Baby?

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Dont get offended..but..Sorry NO BLACK MEN.. TOO BIG OF A DISAPPOINTMENT THESE DAYS...Hey what's up trying this POF dating app again..not really expecting much from this but should something come up with that would be cool I guess I am a single mother with baggage. Very honest. Truthfully im not good 4 anyone right now..dealing with a slight situation with another baby on the way that won't be an issue for long. My ex is history. He pulled a gun on me so please believe there is no love here. Im done with so called brothas! I'm all about honesty just letting you know what it is now just seeing what's out there passing time.. peace!!

33b18c52c-194c-4d4d-ba6f-031f26e21c83.jpg

36d9fbe86-5ca0-43bd-b3c4-b059890d47ec.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: I appreciate her for not ruining some simp nikka life.

We need to use our damaged women to destroy our enemies anyway, like kamikaze pilots, she's a freedom fighter and don't even know it

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Why would she go through the trouble of explaining her jacked up situation and admitting she has "baggage?"

She shouldn't be dating until she is back on the right track. People kill me with I know I shouldn't be dating... But I just want someone to love me sooooo bad that I'll allow them to be apart of my shyt storm maybe they can help me make things better.

She should delete that shyt like right now and go to therapy.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dont get offended..but..Sorry NO BLACK MEN.. TOO BIG OF A DISAPPOINTMENT THESE DAYS...Hey what's up trying this POF dating app again..not really expecting much from this but should something come up with that would be cool I guess I am a single mother with baggage. Very honest. Truthfully im not good 4 anyone right now..dealing with a slight situation with another baby on the way that won't be an issue for long. My ex is history. He pulled a gun on me so please believe there is no love here. Im done with so called brothas! I'm all about honesty just letting you know what it is now just seeing what's out there passing time.. peace!!

33b18c52c-194c-4d4d-ba6f-031f26e21c83.jpg

36d9fbe86-5ca0-43bd-b3c4-b059890d47ec.jpg
What a screwup this woman is :snoop:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Dont get offended..but..Sorry NO BLACK MEN.. TOO BIG OF A DISAPPOINTMENT THESE DAYS

:russ:

I bet she was pissed at Nate Parker 4 having a wht wife.

2 things a bedwench hate... their hair, and blk men... but let women of other races appreciate both... r