• The new popeyes

• Old reliable chick fil a

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The song said it beat ain't no popeyes in the hood and I'm not driving 30minutes for a chicken sandwich or supporting white jesus. As a matter fact I'm going to lunch today at popeyes just to support making cacs and bougie nikkas mad i dont even care if the customer support is trash and the lines are long and they never have the pies hot for some fukking reason and that they only try to give me a singular sauce when I ask for one of each:manny:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Popeyes.

Does anyone remember the spicy chicken sandwich they had back in the 90s? That was good too.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
The song said it beat ain't no popeyes in the hood and I'm not driving 30minutes for a chicken sandwich or supporting white jesus. As a matter fact I'm going to lunch today at popeyes just to support making cacs and bougie nikkas mad i dont even care if the customer support is trash and the lines are long and they never have the pies hot for some fukking reason and that they only try to give me a singular sauce when I ask for one of each:manny:
Yea he talkin bout here in Detroit. Ain’t no chick fil a in the hood. It’s one in a hospital downtown and one in a mall out in the burbs and another in a college campus even further than that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Chik fil a

Popeyes chicken sandwich might be good but y’all hyping the fukk out of that trash ass restaurant
This

nikkas going hard for popeyes just screams dusty to me.

No one gives a fukk about which one is in the hood or not, its about the fukking food quality and the quality of the service.