• Old reliable chick fil a

Results are only viewable after voting.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
As a restaurant... Chick-Fil-A may be the best fast food joint in the business when every aspect of it is taken into account.

Even if the Popeye's sandwich is God-tier -- and having had it, it is truly something else -- as a restaurant it doesn't belong in the conversation.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Chick Fil A is an all-around better place to go. Great service, great atmosphere, heck the menu items as a whole even have solid macros.

That said, I feel like you go to Popeyes for completely different reasons that CFA. If I want a good bucket of greasy chicken with a biscuit, Popeyes all day. Sandwiches, wraps, salads, and nuggets? CFA wins.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Went back for a second one yesterday, and pulled up and they told us they were out nationwide until the morning :russ:

we spent 15 minutes laughing about how strong black twitter is. Looked inside and the line was out the door full of every culture imaginable

We the fukking best:mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
The song said it beat ain't no popeyes in the hood and I'm not driving 30minutes for a chicken sandwich or supporting white jesus. As a matter fact I'm going to lunch today at popeyes just to support making cacs and bougie nikkas mad i dont even care if the customer support is trash and the lines are long and they never have the pies hot for some fukking reason and that they only try to give me a singular sauce when I ask for one of each:manny:

Fukk alladat. That stress contributes to an early grave.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Had one today for the 1st time today

i gotta be real and say it was better than chick fil a. That breast was juicy, and more flavorful

i enjoyed it

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
fukk chick fil a I will never again give that hate filled racist organization my money for their mediocre at best chicken.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The song said it beat ain't no popeyes in the hood and I'm not driving 30minutes for a chicken sandwich or supporting white jesus. As a matter fact I'm going to lunch today at popeyes just to support making cacs and bougie nikkas mad i dont even care if the customer support is trash and the lines are long and they never have the pies hot for some fukking reason and that they only try to give me a singular sauce when I ask for one of each:manny:

Its funny y'all say this because Chick-fil-A is the better company. Better pay, more holidays, better treatment, etc.

Complain about greedy low paying corporations but then support them at the same time.:manny:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Popeyes hands down...:coffee:.

Chick-fil-A doesn't fukk with black people...at least from my experiences going inside their restaurant, profiled the moment I stepped in.
And Popeyes does :usure:

You’re almost guaranteed shyt service and attitude when you walk in. Chik fil a has never treated me badly.