• The new popeyes

• Old reliable chick fil a

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Popeyes takes it. I can't believe it. I always said Wendys was a good alternative to Chick-fil-A depending on the day. But Popeyes just came through and crushed both the buildings :banderas:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I’ve been a feign all week brehs

image0.jpg

I got a problem

:wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Never was into Popeyes. Not many near me so haven't messed with them too often. Wanna try that new sandwich tho.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
And Popeyes does :usure:

You’re almost guaranteed shyt service and attitude when you walk in. Chik fil a has never treated me badly.
Popeye's in my area have black workers but when I went on a work assignment traveling Upstate (NY)...

The only Chick-fil-A they had was in the suburbs with cacs galore and the workers as well, they acted funny when I came in...the manager face was getting red and he acted paranoid up until I left with my because I decided to go to Wendy's.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Popeye's in my area have black workers but when I went on a work assignment traveling Upstate (NY)...

The only Chick-fil-A they had was in the suburbs with cacs galore and the workers as well, they acted funny when I came in...the manager face was getting red and he acted paranoid up until I left with my because I decided to go to Wendy's.
I literally just went to the one on Temple campus in philly. All black workers. When I went to the Popeyes in Niagara Falls it was all trifling ass Indians.

Surprise surprise, certain areas hire different races due to population demographics.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
had the sandwhich. im mad at yall nikkas, ya'll know in ya'll heart of hearts that shyt aint better than chic-fil-a.

lotsssss of excess skin on that bytch

and im not even biased for either.

i live in chicago, and crisp got the best chicken sandwhich.