POST-AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FALLOUT: White woman STOPS SBA MINORITY CONTRACTS after claims of ANTI WHITE DISCRIMINATION; Already had $4m in "women" grants

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"The White alone population accounted for 204.3 million people and 61.6% of all people living in the United States, compared with 223.6 million and 72.4% in 2010."

So at this rate,another 20 years?

wVDOf3.gif

And you dont know how black demographics will change,how black mindsets will shift. Or how white and latino mindsets and alliances could shift. Thats alot of patience and gambling on your part. By then the black vote could be completely irrelevant if trends continue. What leverage will your vote even have?

Conservatism is a brain dead idea that only the formally uneducated and willfully ignorant chooses to embrace, for social leverage and quick $$$. CAC population will be under 40% in less than 10 years, and if all other groups choose to replace that BS paradigm in the age of climate change, they deserve to die out with the CACs.

And you used a 2010 statistic. 2023 it already looking much different.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Conservatism is a brain dead idea that only the formally uneducated and willfully ignorant chooses to embrace, for social leverage and quick $$$. CAC population will be under 40% in less than 10 years, and if all other groups choose to replace that BS paradigm in the age of climate change, they deserve to die out with the CACs.

And you used a 2010 statistic. 2023 it already looking much different.

Thats 2022,it dropped 10% in 12 years.

"As of July 1, 2022, United States Census Bureau estimates that 75.8% of the US population were white alone, while Non-Hispanic whites were 59.3% of the population."

Plus you realize if white people are declining to much,they will just bring more in like the democrats bring in latinos:mjlol:

"For white residents in the U.S., immigration drove the expansion. Without it, the white population, including those who identify as more than one race, would have dropped last year by more than 85,000 people instead of growing meagerly by more than 388,000 residents, or 0.1%."

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Thats 2022,it dropped 10% in 12 years.

"As of July 1, 2022, United States Census Bureau estimates that 75.8% of the US population were white alone, while Non-Hispanic whites were 59.3% of the population."

Plus you realize if white people are declining to much,they will just bring more in like the democrats bring in latinos:mjlol:

"For white residents in the U.S., immigration drove the expansion. Without it, the white population, including those who identify as more than one race, would have dropped last year by more than 85,000 people instead of growing meagerly by more than 388,000 residents, or 0.1%."

Breh, the white populations is now much, much lower than 75%. What you think that the 1/6 Insurrection was about?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did I tell yall about white women? Did you think it was a joke? I know only one white woman I would trust with something and she's old. Just like these conservative males the danger is in the youth and dawning middle age. These women are extremely treacherous and allowed to roam free causing wonton destruction......for the time being. When the white male reestablishes his dominance on these eternal children it is going to be vicious and unsettling, but much needed.

White women went from wanting a fair playing field and a bit of respect to trying to out white man the white man and you know that is a dangerous game for all involved.

May Allah guide her face into a brick.
:mjgrin: you have been on fire recently breh...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, the white populations is now much, much lower than 75%. What you think that the 1/6 Insurrection was about?

The stats im posting say its less,it says its 59%:gucci:. Which means at this pace it would drop to 40% in 20 years.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm immune to the tone trolling, especially coming from a guy who was perpetuating lies about me not being black

I've never once said you weren't black, Deepak.

If people are that resistant to how I present topics that I'm clearly motivated and driven by, then they can fukk off as the weakest links themselves. They didn't do it, so why should I spare them?

Um, maybe because you want the Democrats to win, so you should take a stab at trying things that work, rather than things that don't?

I'm up to 24 daps on that comment even though it's buried on the 4th page, while all of your first-page comments got half of that or less. So clearly I hit a nerve.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Um, maybe because you want the Democrats to win, so you should take a stab at trying things that work, rather than things that don't?

I'm up to 24 daps on that comment even though it's buried on the 4th page, while all of your first-page comments got half of that or less. So clearly I hit a nerve.
:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This guy does a good breakdown:

All of that will be gone in the next 8-10 years.

Minority scholarships/programs at colleges are next.

Classic case of someone closing the door behind themselves

This was known.

The MBE that I work for is holding about $10M in DBE contracts.

They don’t want us to win.

Both sides.

Y'all Let them dusty ass c00ns take y'all down by having y'all think this was only benefitting white women.

Jokes on you.

This is gonna hit DMV hard.

The path forward for Black folks in this country is Black majority states.

State governments can distribute the contracts and funding and insulate Black Americans against some of this bullshyt.

I'm telling you... cacs want slavery back.

Keep thinking conservative means what you think it means. That shyt is coded language for you know what.

If it isn’t lineage based it’s not going to stick. I have some of these small biz certifications and truthfully actual black people get very few. Most of these women owned firms are women owned by51%. CACs know the hustle. They will even get an 8a to partner with and having an 8a is NOT only for blacks people. Whoever said that lied. It’s for people at a disadvantage so white Latinos can qualify along with white loving Asians and LGBT whites.

Black Youth are deluded to some degree about their non-black counterparts. Black Youth think because non-whites like rap music or use lingo everything is cool. Black Youth have to fight and compete for power, wealth, and resources against non-black people in order to minimize the effects of racism and for black people to thrive. All of these non-black groups are working as a team but black people think they can be individuals.

:comeon:You really want to point the finger at the youth? Seriously?

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
that changes nothing i said. Go bytch to people THAT ARE VOTING republican.

or do something to get black voters to the polls. the shaming, finger wagging, and threats aren't working. for people to claim to be so politically savvy, people sure do dumb shyt.

Also, while all this is going on we don't hear a peep from the democrats that are elected about this stuff. The guy from my district Emanuel Cleaver be out here talking bout all kinds of other shyt. Mainstream democrats get out here fighting LGBT and Sanctuary City fights. Then people get out here lecturing black people who get ignored about "voting harder".

makes zero sense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Appealing to idiots isn't a badge of honor. You fukking child. Imagine thinking that tailoring your content (cause you dont care about these issues to make the hundreds of threads on these topics that I have) to these lessers means anything. If you care so much about elevating discourse, you could at least try by ... doing something. Which you aren't.

I have more EDIT: 2nd most daps than anyone on this forum. And probably more negs. Your point?

I dont even pay attention to that shyt. Thats how twisted your perspective on this entire back and forth is. You care about the wrong shyt.

Daps
:comeon:You really want to point the finger at the youth? Seriously?
Is that what you get out of that statement? Black Olders failed our the black youth. Black people allowed other non-black groups to piggyback off the civil rights movement without putting in any work. Black people allow their issues to be lumped in with all these johnny come lately while Black Americans paid the price of slavery, terrorism, black codes, jim crow and etc.