POST-AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FALLOUT: White woman STOPS SBA MINORITY CONTRACTS after claims of ANTI WHITE DISCRIMINATION; Already had $4m in "women" grants

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Appealing to idiots isn't a badge of honor. You fukking child.

You claim you want votes, but you call everyone idiots. Hmmmm.... and you wonder why I suggest a different tact?

Imagine thinking that tailoring your content (cause you dont care about these issues to make the hundreds of threads on these topics that I have) to these lessers means anything.

"lessers"? That's seriously how you view everyone else here?

lol at suggesting that I've ever "tailored content" to this board. Everyone here knows that I'm contrarian to group think on most Coli issues. I just get respect from more than those who always agree.

I have more EDIT: 2nd most daps than anyone on this forum. And probably more negs. Your point?

Cause you have by far the most posts and are constantly spamming front pages and @ing everyone you think will agree lol.

You barely average TWO daps a post. Two. Despite spending most of your energy on an issue (vote democrat) that 70% of the board agrees with. How is that even possible?

I dont even pay attention to that shyt. Thats how twisted your perspective on this entire back and forth is. You care about the wrong shyt.
Yes, I know you ignore feedback, that's the whole problem. Someone whose entire purpose here is to change hearts and minds, but who ignores the response he's getting, will remain perpetually ineffective.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Is that what you get out of that statement? Black Olders failed our the black youth. Black people allowed other non-black groups to piggyback off the civil rights movement without putting in any work. Black people allow their issues to be lumped in with all these johnny come lately while Black Americans paid the price of slavery, terrorism, black codes, jim crow and etc.
Agree.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yeah, I don't like Nap and his spamming, but this issue does affect me personally on a large level :patrice:

@Kyle C. Barker

TLR barely pretends to even care about issues that effect black mobility.

Black families in the DC and Baltimore will take a huge hit to their wallet because of this. I personally know 4 black owners of black owned government contractors with payrolls that have 200+ people that will be effected by this. Needless to say they have pipelines from local hbcus as well.

But let @Still Benefited tell it, they're black in name only smh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You claim you want votes, but you call everyone idiots. Hmmmm.... and you wonder why I suggest a different tact?
If you disagree with me on this you're an idiot. Cry more
"lessers"? That's seriously how you view everyone else here?

Depending on the subject

lol at suggesting that I've ever "tailored content" to this board. Everyone here knows that I'm contrarian to group think on most Coli issues. I just get respect from more than those who always agree.

*jerk off gesture*

more onanistic garbled bullshyt :camby: :

Cause you have by far the most posts and are constantly spamming front pages and @ing everyone you think will agree lol.

Spam is when you post on a message board
You barely average TWO daps a post. Two. Despite spending most of your energy on an issue (vote democrat) that 70% of the board agrees with. How is that even possible?
magic internet points, go do something more valuable with your time
Yes, I know you ignore feedback, that's the whole problem. Someone whose entire purpose here is to change hearts and minds, but who ignores the response he's getting, will remain perpetually ineffective.

Being respected amongst clowns (when I'm continually proven right) isn't a badge of honor

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
More reference at 47m:00s

The goal is to sue any black person who gets hired or promoted if a white/white-adjacent/white aspiring person feels inconvenienced. And— with them trying to push IQ bullshyt— to delegitimize our whole physiology further from having anything

Yet Klaus Schwab telling them “you will own nothing and you will be happy” has them scared. While they actually doing it to us

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The goal is to sue any black person who gets hired or promoted if a white/white-adjacent/white aspiring person feels inconvenienced. And— with them trying to push IQ bullshyt— to delegitimize our whole physiology further from having anything

Yet Klaus Schwab telling them “you will own nothing and you will be happy” has them scared. While they actually doing it to us
even if they dont win the case, the chilling effect strategically stops companies looking to avoid the drama altogether

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The End of Affirmative Action at Colleges Is Set to Hit the SBA Next
A federal judge struck down a provision of the Small Business Administration's 8(a) loan program that has helped socially disadvantaged business owners for decades.

Brit Morse

Photo: Getty Images
Small business owners looking to access the U.S. Small Business Administration's 8(a) loan program will have to face new hurdles.

A federal judge in Tennessee recently struck down a provision of the program, which has helped socially disadvantaged business owners win U.S. government contracts for nearly five decades. Minority business owners who are Black, Hispanic, Asian, or Native American can no longer assert that their race alone puts them at a disadvantage. To qualify for the program, they will have to submit an essay explaining how their race has negatively impacted their success. Business owners who wish to remain in the program will also have to submit the same narrative. Once in the program, 8(a) certifications can last for a maximum of nine years.

The 8(a) loan program was designed to open a pipeline to billions in government contracting dollars for historically disadvantaged groups and to award at least 5 percent of all federal contracting dollars to small disadvantaged businesses each year. However, it was ruled in the case Ultima Services Corp. v. U.S. Department of Agriculture that it violates a federal contractor's Fifth Amendment right to equal protection.

The decision could cut off access to funds for roughly 4,800 business owners who currently participate in the program. Of those, 4,000 business owners were accepted based on racial or cultural social disadvantage, according to the SBA. In the 2020 fiscal year, 8(a) firms were awarded $34 billion in federal contracts, including $9.3 billion in 8(a) set-aside awards and $11.1 billion in 8(a) sole-source awards, according to the Federation of American Scientists, a nonprofit think tank.

The move is one of the first to affect the private sector in the wake of the Supreme Court's decision to upend affirmative action in June. Since then, conservative groups across the country have taken action, filing lawsuits against venture capitalist groups, grant programs, and company DEI efforts aimed at supporting various racial and cultural groups, dubbing them unconstitutional.

To qualify for the program, business owners had to prove that their company was at least 51 percent owned and controlled by U.S. citizens from certain socially and economically disadvantaged groups, as specifically identified by the SBA. (Individuals in other groups could apply given they could prove their social disadvantage with a preponderance of the evidence.) Individuals also had to have a personal net worth of $850,000 or less, adjusted gross income of $400 thousand or less, and assets totaling $6.5 million or less. They also have to demonstrate good character and that they have been in business for at least two years, according to the SBA.

While it's still possible for the injunction to be lifted if the district court's order is successfully appealed, businesses in the meantime must comply with these new rulings.