POST YOUR WORKOUT

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
what do u do to train outside of the class?

im training to be a pro wrestler so i thought i could implement some of that boxing grind.
Bodyweight 100 push ups 50 squats 100 sit ups 30 pull ups weight training lower body one day then upper next day a lot of shadow boxing and jump rope

Apex

Banned
Daps
Bodyweight 100 push ups 50 squats 100 sit ups 30 pull ups weight training lower body one day then upper next day a lot of shadow boxing and jump rope
u do the push ups/squats at once? how many sets of 100 push ups?

how has boxing changed ur life

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
How has boxing changed ur life
After one another 25 reps 4 sets for their better I'm stronger faster and smarter cause of boxing it made me a fighter physcally and mentally

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps

how has boxing changed ur life
4 set reps 25 for muscle endurance and power and speed yes it made me a man it gave me direction focus determination made me a beast no limits without boxing I'll be playing football mostly likely but that a story for another day

Apex

Banned
Daps
4 set reps 25 for muscle endurance and power and speed yes it made me a man it gave me direction focus determination made me a beast no limits without boxing I'll be playing football mostly likely but that a story for another day
is your workout program a program you found somewhere or just made yourself to suit ur needs

do u run at all? boxers are damn near semi-pro runners lol

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
is your workout program a program you found somewhere or just made yourself to suit ur needs

do u run at all? boxers are damn near semi-pro runners lol
Yes I use to ball and are team didn't lift everyday so I did a lot of push ups 200 regularly at 17 I last year could do 500 put I lost some strength so now im doing around 150-200 a day yeah runnings like prayer to a believer without your nothing

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I did some walking for like an hour,
30 minutes bike
About 20 pull ups
1 3 minute round of shadow boxing
Back workout and some chest press ups
And 40 push ups
do you want to know what the best workout for boxing is? taking a brisk walk.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Why? Mike Tyson says he walked a lot in Undisputed truth
because stamina and endurance are two things. walk for 1 hour every day to increase your endurance. you wont ever wear out your joints and its a basic boxing movement.

you walk when you take guys out for a nice walk around the ring. you dont run. you dont jump. you walk.

RVxB8gf.gif

TR6Uqz6.gif

and you skip rope for when you skip around the ring.

iKwPguc.gif

and you hit a speed bag so your arms dont get heavy. you shadowbox in front of a mirror so you see what they see. you spar to sharpen your timing and spacing. sugar ray robinson only used to spar 3 rounds and only every other day.

rocky marciano walked a lot. he had the endurance to go a hard 15 rounds. most guys today dont. so so much of boxing is preformed at just a walking pace. not a running pace. not a sprinting pace. you can run and you can sprint and you can increase your stamina. but walking is the best way to increase your endurance.

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
because stamina and endurance are two things. walk for 1 hour every day to increase your endurance. you wont ever wear out your joints and its a basic boxing movement.

you walk when you take guys out for a nice walk around the ring. you dont run. you dont jump. you walk.

RVxB8gf.gif

TR6Uqz6.gif

iKwPguc.gif

and you hit a speed bag so your arms dont get heavy. you shadowbox in front of a mirror so you see what they see. you spar to sharpen your timing and spacing. sugar ray robinson only used to spar 3 rounds and only every other day.

rocky marciano walked a lot. he had the endurance to go a hard 15 rounds. most guys today dont. so so much of boxing is preformed at just a walking pace. not a running pace. not a sprinting pace. you can run and you can sprint and you can increase your stamina. but walking is the best way to increase your endurance.
Thanks for the knowledge

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Walk 10 minutes, jog 10 minutes
Planks 1 1:30, 2x1 minute 3x45 seconds 4x30 seconds etc.
3x2 minute rounds shadowboxing, :15 second rest. 3x3 heavybag rounds. If I'm with my homie we do the pads for about 10x1 minute rounds each.

Not including stretching. Also, almost lost my left eye in June so I just started exercising again about a week ago.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

RVxB8gf.gif

TR6Uqz6.gif

iKwPguc.gif

Hey, I appreciate you taking the time to give knowledge man