ghost: i already signed the contract pleihhboaiiii :birdman:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
umm who the fukk are you ??

i been posting like this since season 1.. nikkaS KNOW MY STEEZ in these threads... be a new nikka tryna be funny brehhs

foh and dont ever comment on my shyt again dikkhead
shut up bytch....I know that you are a 50 cent/G Unit stan regardless. Now carry on with your slurping :scust:
and nikka I was here before you :martin:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yeah I couldn't believe Milan got done in without a fight. Ain't this the dude that filets, cooks up and eats human flesh? Skilled in the art of combat but he simply walks to his own impending death just because there's a gun in his back? I thought perhaps he would have been the type to grab them 3 bullets to the face he took with his teeth and spit them out! If this is all it took, they could have killed him in like episode 3 or 4, or when he ambushed Ghost in his home.

They could have at least have had this nikka eat Keisha or somebody.

Him being desrcibed as a cannibal was useless to the story.

He should have butchered and eaten Ruiz or Ruiz's right-hand man.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They could have at least have had this nikka eat Keisha or somebody.

Him being desrcibed as a cannibal was useless to the story.

He should have butchered and eaten Ruiz or Ruiz's right-hand man.
Exactly. The whole character description never really served a purpose, no one absolutely feared him, hell the Asian dude instilled more fear to be honest. He had his own son chop off his finger. We always just saw Milan eating or sharpening eating utensils, but it was more comic relief in my opinion than fear...unless Milan pulls a Kanaan and we begin next season with that nikka hopping up off that cold cement and pulling the bullets out his dome and adjusting his tie. But that again, would be more silly than scary.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
OK, after watching the finale this whole season is just :comeon::francis::martin::stopitslime::upsetfavre::what::dahell:

It had its moments, but it doesn't hold a candle to the previous two. It was just sloppy and all over the place with several plot holes and unanswered questions.

Plain, no titties, no ass Angela needs to go, especially for that shyt she pulled. Plus even though I couldn't stand Greg, he had a chance to throw her under the bus and he didn't and she barely even gave a fukk when he died. :heh: Even the way Greg STUPIDLY just showed his cards to Mike instead of playing along with having him think that he thought Angela was the inside person.

I mentioned episodes ago how Ghost has been pissing me off and he hasn't changed this season. Dude's brain has just been on another planet this whole time and his nonchalance and cockiness has been a real drag. SMH @ him STILL simping Angela right before she arrested him right in the middle of the club where Karen and father just happened to see. Their whole relationship has been some bullshyt and when he discovered she was a fed he should have walked away then instead of trying to relive their past when they were fukking teenagers.

The way they set up Milan to be this super dangerous, all seeing all knowing entity that had everyone on edge only for him to be murked so easily like some glorified low level crook was just :snoop:. All that, for nothing yet he's supposedly the most dangerous foe Ghost ever had. Still no explanation as to how he knew so much in the first place.

It's already been said about 50's character running its course. Honestly, the whole shyt between him and Tariq is just filler and you can tell. Plus I don't get why Jukebox would be more eager for him to kill Tariq than he is. I get that Tariq is what he wished Shawn was, but Jukebox doesn't have any strong enough reasons for wanting Tariq dead. Plus how the fukk did she manage to get an NYPD car being a DC cop anyway? :dwillhuh: All those people in that murdered old lady's apartment...doesn't the lady have relatives, church friends, bill collectors visiting? I hope Kanan isn't going to be the main villain.

I really hope next season is better, but let's face it....this shyt is Z grade compared to Narcos which was just off the hook and even surpassed the previous season.

They better improve shyt next time.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I just thought about some shyt that makes no sense. Those hitters that Dre called in to help Ghost checkmate Milan... why not use those guys to get rid of Kanan?

In fact, if Ghost knew he had access to manpower like that, why not make use of them earlier? :francis:

Anyway, I still liked the episode, sooo :whoa:
Kanan is still a secret to anyone not named Dre, and now Tasha. Ghost doesn't know he's alive so he's not anticipating him being around his son letting alone using Dre's boys for killing him. Ghost is trying to go legit anyway so why would he bring in street dudes he doesn't know unless he absolutely had to? (which was absolutely necessary to off Milan).
This finale was a mess. How long before dude shot Greg was Ghost in his apartment that his prints were still there?

For as crafty as Milan was in infiltrating Ghost's organization, he was shyt at being prepared to see what Tommy & Ghost had coming.

Kanan gon make that face turn next season, he's not gonna kill Tariq but he won't get away with holding him hostage either.

Angela is just a scorned woman at this point, she should know Ghost isn't sloppy enough to have went and killed Greg in his own apartment. Turtle will have Ghost out quick.
Like someone said Kanan and Juke will clash over Tariq. I think Kanan kills her, in some return of the big bad wolf/taste of power again fashion and makes Tariq his legit protege. Towards the end of season 4 or in its finale Ghost and Kanan will confront each other and Tariq will have to choose.

Calling Proctor "Turtle" caught me off guard :mjlol:
Knowing a female is writing this watch season 4 starts with all this being a dream in ghosts head the last 5 minutes
Ghost gon wake up to a blowjob from Angie on a pretty ass Saturday with Tariq blowing up his phone to play some ball in episode 1 :russ:

But seriously next season one of Ghost and Tommy's bodies will catch up to them. The Koreans for killing the boss's son, the Jimenez cartel will think New York is open and come to them on some get down or lay down shyt, or Milan was a face for a big boss in Europe who will want to know where his underboss went. I don't see all of season 4 being Ghost vs Angie.

Edit: In regards to Milan going too early/easily his plot could not go on without somebody in Ghost's circle dying. He was on to Ghost's desire to get away so it was off him or get off'ed. If he was still in the dark about Ghost then he'd still be alive. As far as him not being shown to eat people and shyt I think that ties into my theory of him being an underboss. He's gonna fukk around being Milan Jr. living off of his father's rep or some shyt while Milan Sr. avenging his son and #2 will be the real dangerous cannibal people talk about.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. The whole character description never really served a purpose, no one absolutely feared him, hell the Asian dude instilled more fear to be honest. He had his own son chop off his finger. We always just saw Milan eating or sharpening eating utensils, but it was more comic relief in my opinion than fear...unless Milan pulls a Kanaan and we begin next season with that nikka hopping up off that cold cement and pulling the bullets out his dome and adjusting his tie. But that again, would be more silly than scary.

He could have even taunted Ghost by telling him that the food he brought over to his house and that ended up in his children's bellies were a person.

Describing a character as a cannibal is important. Have him do some crazy shyt to build on that.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The way they set up Milan to be this super dangerous, all seeing all knowing entity that had everyone on edge only for him to be murked so easily like some glorified low level crook was just :snoop:. All that, for nothing yet he's supposedly the most dangerous foe Ghost ever had. Still no explanation as to how he knew so much in the first place.

Still no explanation of how Mike got caught up with Lobos in the first place. I expected Greg to do some more digging into next season once he was sure Mike was the mole. Now, I guess Angela is going to have to do all of that. Or, maybe that other agent (Medina) who was working closely with Knox.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But seriously next season one of Ghost and Tommy's bodies will catch up to them. The Koreans for killing the boss's son, the Jimenez cartel will think New York is open and come to them on some get down or lay down shyt, or Milan was a face for a big boss in Europe who will want to know where his underboss went. I don't see all of season 4 being Ghost vs Angie.

Not to mention the Jamaicans. Not a peep in terms of retaliation after a car full of em got lit up by Milan.

Getting the Jamaicans to knock off Milan in an epic ambush (similar to the end of Training Day) would have been more fitting. Or, are we to believe those three Jamaicans Milan killed had no :demonic: friends and relatives?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
this shyt is hilarious. soap opera all the damn time. i'm still laughing days later at him wiping his hands on the window. :mjlol: and a dc cop just casually in a nypd cop car on a busy street playing games and shyt. :mjlol:

i kept watching sons of anarchy after it jumped the shark and i said never again will i get caught up like that again. 3 seasons of power is enough for me. first two were good. season 3 was hot garbage and i can now safely remove it from my watchlist.

can't believe i've been watching a soap opera this season.:scust:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Not to mention the Jamaicans. Not a peep in terms of retaliation after a car full of em got lit up by Milan.

Getting the Jamaicans to knock off Milan in an epic ambush (similar to the end of Training Day) would have been more fitting. Or, are we to believe those three Jamaicans Milan killed had no :demonic: friends and relatives?
The Jamaicans seemed kind of lone wolf-ish IMO. The fact that dude was taking hitman contracts in the back of his mother's restaurant seems very autonomous to me but I wouldn't write off more of them.

Also I edited my post an expanded on Milan I think his boss is the cannibal and likely his father and people fear the name.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Jamaicans seemed kind of lone wolf-ish IMO. The fact that dude was taking hitman contracts in the back of his mother's restaurant seems very autonomous to me but I wouldn't write off more of them.

Also I edited my post an expanded on Milan I think his boss is the cannibal and likely his father and people fear the name.

:ehh:

Good. It'd be nice if the boss comes back and eats Milan's #2, but keeps Tommy alive to keep the business going!