Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:ehh:

Good. It'd be nice if the boss comes back and eats Milan's #2, but keeps Tommy alive to keep the business going!
*cauldron boils, Petar tied to a chair naked and bloody*
*65 year old tall, wiry Serb with an eyepatch comes through with knives and forks, little boy sprinkles seasoning in the caulderon*

Milan Sr: So...you betray my son for American lowlife? :demonic:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
*cauldron boils, Petar tied to a chair naked and bloody*
*65 year old tall, wiry Serb with an eyepatch comes through with knives and forks, little boy sprinkles seasoning in the caulderon*

Milan Sr: So...you betray my son for American lowlife? :demonic:

:blessed:

That's the type of shyt soul needs. :demonic:

Lil breh come through with all the right seasonings.

history-of-the-can.jpg

:cook:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
y'all both wrong

to arrest someone, you need to charge them with a crime... to charge them with a crime, you need an arrest warrant unless you're a cop who personally witnessed this thing going down

which means you need to go to a judge, and get a warrant to arrest this man

so barring angela going in there to say "yes i saw james with him" or "james told me straight up he did it" or "yes i know james deals drugs and greg was after him"....... ain't no judge in the world going to sign that paperwork

all she has is, james said he saw him that night... james prints were at the scene... that's it... no gun (cause he didn't do it), didn't even check to see he wasn't somewhere else at the time (he was), didn't get any forensics or nothing back yet, etc etc

again.. you can have him brought in for questioning.. you can hold him for 24 hours... but you can't just arrest the man, charge him with murder, and put him in jail over fingerprints at a house you don't even know if he was invited to or not

but ummm...... why would ghost break in an fbi agents house with no damn gloves on :mjlol:

AN AGENT IS DEAD BREH. IT'S ALL BETS OFF lol

I agree with you though, but I guess Greg's death made things spiral quick. And agin, you don't know what Angela told em

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Greg should've acted like he didn't know Sandoval was the leak and then turn him in when they were at work. It was foolish of him to think Sandoval would let him take him in. Now its RIP Greg :francis:

Forensics should be able to tell that Ghost was not in Greg's apartment the night he was murdered. Plus he should have an alibi. Proctor should be able to get Ghost off.

Angie is just being vindictive/bitter, Ghost should've been stopped fukkin wit her in Season 1. :snoop: Under NO circumstances should a high level drug distributor have a fed as a girlfriend :martin: Tommy tried to tell this nikka over and over but Ghost wanna be on some dumb sucker shyt :smh:

I can see how Milan did not expect for Ghost & Tommy to take him out at the club. Ghost likes to keep the club away from the whole drug game. He didn't even want him selling drugs there so I can see why it caught him off guard. Even Tasha got in on the action :wow: Good plan, I figured Milan being close wit Tommy and always being at the club wit Ghost would come back to haunt him. It made him attainable and they were able to find/exploit his weaknesses. They even turned some of his crew against him.

Jukebox back and is more :demonic: than ever. Bytch is worse than Kanan :wow:

Dumbass Tariq being rebellious done got himself in the middle of some shyt that he knows nothing about. He's lucky Kanan has kinda developed soft spot for him so he might not kill him.

Can't wait for next season brehs :banderas:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Kanan is still a secret to anyone not named Dre, and now Tasha. Ghost doesn't know he's alive so he's not anticipating him being around his son letting alone using Dre's boys for killing him. Ghost is trying to go legit anyway so why would he bring in street dudes he doesn't know unless he absolutely had to? (which was absolutely necessary to off Milan).

Kanan threatened Dre's daughter and snatched Tariq away from him, who he was being trusted to watch. It just makes no sense to me that he would jeopardize his meal ticket and their families safety if he had those type of goons on speed dial. Dead is dead, don't matter if a flesh eating serbian kill you or a crooked lesbian cop, you gotta turn up in the game.

Pulling those nikkas out in the last episode like a rabbit out the hat is a classic Deus Ex Machina.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Kanan threatened Dre's daughter and snatched Tariq away from him, who he was being trusted to watch. It just makes no sense to me that he would jeopardize his meal ticket and their families safety if he had those type of goons on speed dial. Dead is dead, don't matter if a flesh eating serbian kill you or a crooked lesbian cop, you gotta turn up in the game.

Pulling those nikkas out in the last episode like a rabbit out the hat is a classic Deus Ex Machina.
All those sound like reasons for Dre to step up and kill Kanan, not Ghost, unless that's what you meant and I misunderstood your post. Dre's been busy trying to play both sides though. And Ghost used the manpower on Milan just not too early. He's like a ball player who dribbles out of a good shot for a great shot. If he tried to bring them in on like episode 5 or 6 shyt probably would've gotten ugly.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Exactly. The whole character description never really served a purpose, no one absolutely feared him, hell the Asian dude instilled more fear to be honest. He had his own son chop off his finger. We always just saw Milan eating or sharpening eating utensils, but it was more comic relief in my opinion than fear...unless Milan pulls a Kanaan and we begin next season with that nikka hopping up off that cold cement and pulling the bullets out his dome and adjusting his tie. But that again, would be more silly than scary.

He was eating the Chinese dude in front of tommy in that one scene few episodes back

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
ghost been living with Angela for months. His hand print on a window means nothing. On top of that, since when is Angela an expert in forensics??. She had a kit handy to pull fingerprints off a window??? fukk outta here. How she arrest ghost that fast. She's not a cop, didn't have a warrant, and didn't have probable cause. It was retarded. And since when can an ASUS make arrest anyways???

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
ghost been living with Angela for months. His hand print on a window means nothing. On top of that, since when is Angela an expert in forensics??. She had a kit handy to pull fingerprints off a window??? fukk outta here. How she arrest ghost that fast. She's not a cop, didn't have a warrant, and didn't have probable cause. It was retarded. And since when can an ASUS make arrest anyways???
She made a citizen's arrest apparently