Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
ghost been living with Angela for months. His hand print on a window means nothing. On top of that, since when is Angela an expert in forensics??. She had a kit handy to pull fingerprints off a window??? fukk outta here. How she arrest ghost that fast. She's not a cop, didn't have a warrant, and didn't have probable cause. It was retarded. And since when can an ASUS make arrest anyways???
The hand print was at gregs apartment. Not hers.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I'm dying brehs, so a whole crew of Serbians will switch allegiance to their leader.

Greg I'm thinking is reaching for a gun. instead it's beer and then he casually spills everything he knows about a guy :mjlol:

Now we GInna get a whole season of Tariq being held for ransomed on some paid in full a finger sent in the mail and ish.

Ghost in Jail and Angie prosecuting against him

Dre running the club :heh:
She stupid. He got so much on her he could get her the death penalty.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They all think so highly of Mike that he could never have possibly been the leak. that's why Greg for so pressed to make Angela the leak and why Angela was so pressed to make him the leak. It never occurred to abyone that Mike was dirty because he's highly thought of in the group.

To see if Greg had anything on Angela making her out to be the leak.

This was one of my biggest problems. When they mentioned the window thing at the briefing and she whispers to old boy "Greg never left his windows unlocked", I was setting there like, "What kinda shyt is this to think about?" It was stupid as fukk.

Her arresting him was petty as fukk and is basically on some scorned woman shyt. Ghost told her straight up that Greg was using her and was trying pin Lobos info getting leaked on her and she knew he was telling the truth. The arrest made no sense. What's will stop Ghost from droppin' dime on her?

Greg should've acted like he didn't know Sandoval was the leak and then turn him in when they were at work. It was foolish of him to think Sandoval would let him take him in. Now its RIP Greg :francis:

Forensics should be able to tell that Ghost was not in Greg's apartment the night he was murdered. Plus he should have an alibi. Proctor should be able to get Ghost off.

Angie is just being vindictive/bitter, Ghost should've been stopped fukkin wit her in Season 1. :snoop: Under NO circumstances should a high level drug distributor have a fed as a girlfriend :martin: Tommy tried to tell this nikka over and over but Ghost wanna be on some dumb sucker shyt :smh:

I can see how Milan did not expect for Ghost & Tommy to take him out at the club. Ghost likes to keep the club away from the whole drug game. He didn't even want him selling drugs there so I can see why it caught him off guard. Even Tasha got in on the action :wow: Good plan, I figured Milan being close wit Tommy and always being at the club wit Ghost would come back to haunt him. It made him attainable and they were able to find/exploit his weaknesses. They even turned some of his crew against him.

Jukebox back and is more :demonic: than ever. Bytch is worse than Kanan :wow:

Dumbass Tariq being rebellious done got himself in the middle of some shyt that he knows nothing about. He's lucky Kanan has kinda developed soft spot for him so he might not kill him.

Can't wait for next season brehs :banderas:
The murder happened the same night, thats why she was so sure it was him. and she was so bent on getting revenge on him she couldnt wait to pin something on him.. That shyt was wack tho, she could get into alot of trouble when he is found not guilty, she is going to look stupid and now not have ghost or greg to run to when she needs penis.. She is going to be a cat lady with her sister.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You neggas are dumb as rocks. Dead ass. That's my grip with my own black people. I swear you fukkers would be questioning The Wire too had it come on now ? Oh, why it takes so long to solve murder case ? Oh, so this guy Omar walking around with a shotgun at long range and all those neggas with guns jusrt running off ? :mindblown:

Yet, you Black ass dummies glorify Breaking Bad. A nerdy chemist with terminal cancer going through chemo cooking meth and wearing hazmat suits with goggles for 10 hours a day ? Anybody on chemo try that goofiness would have died the same day :dead: Chemo takes out your energy, your heart, and any strength you have. Yet, nobody questioned that writing. Let me add, he had a DEA brother in law and he took down 2 gangs all by himself and no witness ever came forward. Nobody to flip :dead: You Black mofos eat that up.

You same mofos worship the writing on GOT. A cave bytch flying dragons saying "ashiki, doryanmi ashoushi assumi". :dahell:

I swear, Black people are the worst when it comes to support their own. You sheep just go on about what reddit cacs and cac critics say about the show, and complain about the same damn thing every week. Lazy writing, doesn't add up, makes no sense, show written by a woman :martin: Yet you neggas come back every week, then oh good season and boring finale.
Go watch Another girl or Curb your enthusiasm for prolific writing :mjlol:
These nikkas are the worst, nikkas watch shows just to pick them apart, and i bet most of these dudes didnt feel that way after they watched it. They probably just piggy backing off what a few people said so they can seem cool and be in the majority..

It aint no way you watched that show and didnt come away entertained, if so then it sucks to be yall

yea some of the shyt was dumb like the fingerprint scene but to the shows defense her angle could be deeper than that, she may have some real shyt to bring up, we dont know how this is going to play out but to claim this was so ridiculous you will never watch again is a bit extreme..

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Isn't the purpose of the show to leave you with questions? Although the writing is suspect at times, there's still enough intrigue and fukkery for me to maintain my interest. I think the issues we're noticing related to the writing are definitely valid, female writers tend to be more selfish and lack perspective, sort of like real life, lol.

For example:
-Milan's death: Totally from the perspective of Ghost and zero from the perspective of Milan. The whole time I was thinking "what would Milan do?", which to me would have been to set it the fukk off as SOON as Ghost inked that contract. But that would have ended the show I guess :manny:
Just funny that the dude that infiltrated Ghost's whole organization, knew Ghost's every move and always seemed to be one step ahead all of a sudden now is out of character and has no backup plan. Hell we're led to believe that this guy, who's been posing as Ghost's security detail and is somewhat of a mastermind all of a sudden doesn't even have a gun on him? He just casually gets in the car with Tommy and Ghost who don't even tie his hands up? That was funny.

Milan's death bothered me the most. He didn't even put up a fight. WTF :mindblown:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Another dumb thing is S4 will pick up where season 3 left off, meaning 4 seasons and no real time advancements. Tariq gon be 6'7 215 playing an 11 year old

:russ:

Tariq is gettin' tall! Breh is gonna be towering over Kanan next season! Probably with a voice change, too!

I hope they don't switch him out like they did Aunt Viv on Fresh Prince.

Tariq come back next season as a Drake-lookin dude!

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Dudes chilling in a grannies apartment, landlord not caring abut rent. family an church ain't caring where she is :to:

Nikkaz know the pin to Tariq phone?

They just posted up in Granny's spot.

Did Kanan even dispose of the body? I bet it smells awful in there. Tariq didn't get a whiff of that shyt?

Or, are we to believe Kanan rolled the lady up in a blanket and carried her out of her 2nd or 3rd story apartment without anybody noticing?

Kanan no longer gettin' any treatment after suffering serious burns? No infections!

nikka out here shootin' jump shots and committing robberies! Pretty sure most victims with severe burns have a limited range of motion. That skin tightens up. Any sudden movements might cause shyt to split clean open. :damn: