Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
One guys said it in the thread. Tariq is probably Kanaan real child.
I remember he was playing around with Tasha earlier in the show.

Ghost is in deep shyt. Angela will not protect him, his club will go to Dre and his "Kid" is becoming a hustler.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One guys said it in the thread. Tariq is probably Kanaan real child.
I remember he was playing around with Tasha earlier in the show.

Ghost is in deep shyt. Angela will not protect him, his club will go to Dre and his "Kid" is becoming a hustler.
Tariq is not no damn Kanan son :snoop:

He wouldn't have been on all on shawn nuts if he hit it before, plus they said Ghost snatched her up as a youngin

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all both wrong

to arrest someone, you need to charge them with a crime... to charge them with a crime, you need an arrest warrant unless you're a cop who personally witnessed this thing going down

which means you need to go to a judge, and get a warrant to arrest this man

so barring angela going in there to say "yes i saw james with him" or "james told me straight up he did it" or "yes i know james deals drugs and greg was after him"....... ain't no judge in the world going to sign that paperwork

all she has is, james said he saw him that night... james prints were at the scene... that's it... no gun (cause he didn't do it), didn't even check to see he wasn't somewhere else at the time (he was), didn't get any forensics or nothing back yet, etc etc

again.. you can have him brought in for questioning.. you can hold him for 24 hours... but you can't just arrest the man, charge him with murder, and put him in jail over fingerprints at a house you don't even know if he was invited to or not

but ummm...... why would ghost break in an fbi agents house with no damn gloves on :mjlol:
I was in jail 15 months nikka... They arrest people if they feel you did a crime.. They arrested one dude that was nerd because he fit the description. 3 days later they let him go.. IN the United states you're guilty til proven innocent

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I swear Milan would say if you kill me then it's not the end now it's the end? cuz Milan got killed and 5 Serbs played along?

:heh:

Was as comic as ray Donovan taking down a Russian mob

It's crazy how they build these villains up as these calculating, brutal people, but have them looking silly like a villain from Scooby Doo at the end of the day!

scooby-doo-1.jpg

Lobos is supposed to be a Wharton-educated cartel leader with charisma. Ends up being a flaming clown.

Milan is supposed to be this hardened, cunning Serb with a highly-trained, well-disciplined crew behind him--the most dangerous man Ghost has ever encountered. Yet, they had him looking funny in the light at the end.

If they're going to build these villains up, at least stay consistent with the effort needed to take them down.

Because, if they are that easy to take down, what's the point of all this drama in the first place? :dahell:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That ghost fingerprint shyt was ridiculous. It happened at Angie crib. And that's where ghost had been living for months anyways. Why would he not have prints there??? Looks like turtle will have a major role next season.

wait? i thought ghost was breaking into greg's crib not angies. I was wondering how angie got into gregs crib which should be an active crime scene

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I still can't get over how life long serBian mafia members would turn on their boss in 15 seconds and go work for a typical American cac

Especially when there were scenes when they described Tommy as "not one of us."

Especially when they'd nearly beaten him to death.

All that bad blood and resentment just thrown out the window! :francis: