Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this shyt is hilarious. soap opera all the damn time. i'm still laughing days later at him wiping his hands on the window. :mjlol: and a dc cop just casually in a nypd cop car on a busy street playing games and shyt. :mjlol:

i kept watching sons of anarchy after it jumped the shark and i said never again will i get caught up like that again. 3 seasons of power is enough for me. first two were good. season 3 was hot garbage and i can now safely remove it from my watchlist.

can't believe i've been watching a soap opera this season.:scust:
That shyt turned into a total soap opera once every character on here started double crossing every other character. shyt is nonsense.

Last edited:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
y'all both wrong

to arrest someone, you need to charge them with a crime... to charge them with a crime, you need an arrest warrant unless you're a cop who personally witnessed this thing going down

which means you need to go to a judge, and get a warrant to arrest this man

so barring angela going in there to say "yes i saw james with him" or "james told me straight up he did it" or "yes i know james deals drugs and greg was after him"....... ain't no judge in the world going to sign that paperwork

all she has is, james said he saw him that night... james prints were at the scene... that's it... no gun (cause he didn't do it), didn't even check to see he wasn't somewhere else at the time (he was), didn't get any forensics or nothing back yet, etc etc

again.. you can have him brought in for questioning.. you can hold him for 24 hours... but you can't just arrest the man, charge him with murder, and put him in jail over fingerprints at a house you don't even know if he was invited to or not

but ummm...... why would ghost break in an fbi agents house with no damn gloves on :mjlol:
That ghost fingerprint shyt was ridiculous. It happened at Angie crib. And that's where ghost had been living for months anyways. Why would he not have prints there??? Looks like turtle will have a major role next season.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Still no explanation of how Mike got caught up with Lobos in the first place. I expected Greg to do some more digging into next season once he was sure Mike was the mole. Now, I guess Angela is going to have to do all of that. Or, maybe that other agent (Medina) who was working closely with Knox.

Wasn't Mike based in LA before he went to NYC, they had some kind of history from way back. Not uncommon for major criminals to have feds on the payroll.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If I was Milan, Ghost woulda had to lay me down in the club on some

1543885355-tumblr_miuoq2jy1E1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

Sh1t
Exactly, that would've killed Ghost's plan dead

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm dying brehs, so a whole crew of Serbians will switch allegiance to their leader.

Greg I'm thinking is reaching for a gun. instead it's beer and then he casually spills everything he knows about a guy :mjlol:

Now we GInna get a whole season of Tariq being held for ransomed on some paid in full a finger sent in the mail and ish.

Ghost in Jail and Angie prosecuting against him

Dre running the club :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
BTW this was just like ray Donovan. Dudes getting bullied all season at the end they take down some eastern European crime syndicate.

Now I'm. expecting rays daughter to get kidnapped just like Tariq