Pretty Boy Floyd kicks in his 2 cents

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Do you realize Manny fought them AFTER Floyd beat them? Sans Cotto, a weight drained Cotto at 147:shaq2:. Floyd had the balls to fight DLH and Cotto at THEIR weights where they performed the bst and were most comfortable. Manny made them come down and drain to 147. Loose leave this for the big boys, your trolling has no wins here.

:stopitslime: So fighters are all of a sudden damaged after being beaten? is that the concept we are using in boxing today to discredit fighters fighting sheet and to credit another. do you know how many legendary boxers have been defeated and went on to prosper i dont even need to name names you already know this as well :stopitslime:. Manny literally destroyed every fighter that Floyd/DLH battled with ease, I bet you had no issue with floyd fighting old ass mosley after he was knocked out numerous times and weight fluctuations throughout his career . cotto was fine at 147, it wasn't a significant drain both had to change their weight regiments in order to produce. neither fighter had an advantage at 147, if anyone had the advantage it damn sure wasn't manny.Same shyt with Margarito, why didn't floyd fight marg back in 07. One thing i will always credit manny for is fighting WHOEVER is in front of him, he will give anyone a rematch even if he felt as if he dominated them unlike floyd on the other hand who always picks and chooses fighters based on monetary value.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
everyone manny fought was dlh leftovers.

dlh, hatton, shane mosley.

or washed up

cotto, margarito.

josh clottey hasnt been seen in 4 years. :laff:
I forgot about this guy

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
everyone manny fought was dlh leftovers.

dlh, hatton, shane mosley.

or washed up

cotto, margarito.

josh clottey hasnt been seen in 4 years. :laff:

:laff::laff::laff: :laff::laff:

Clottey might fukk around and become Mandela's bodyguard after that fight.

How did that fight make any sense ? Roach said Manny fight somebody with great defense and an African American (Black fighter) as a warmup for *hint* *hint*...

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: So fighters are all of a sudden damaged after being beaten? is that the concept we are using in boxing today to discredit fighters fighting sheet and to credit another. do you know how many legendary boxers have been defeated and went on to prosper i dont even need to name names you already know this as well :stopitslime:. Manny literally destroyed every fighter that Floyd/DLH battled with ease, I bet you had no issue with floyd fighting old ass mosley after he was knocked out numerous times and weight fluctuations throughout his career . cotto was fine at 147, it wasn't a significant drain both had to change their weight regiments in order to produce. neither fighter had an advantage at 147, if anyone had the advantage it damn sure wasn't manny.Same shyt with Margarito, why didn't floyd fight marg back in 07. One thing i will always credit manny for is fighting WHOEVER is in front of him, he will give anyone a rematch even if he felt as if he dominated them unlike floyd on the other hand who always picks and chooses fighters based on monetary value.

man you don't know what the hell you talking about Mosley was never KNOCKED OUT only knocked down which was few in far between, dude is one of the most durable fighters of his generation.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
man you don't know what the hell you talking about Mosley was never KNOCKED OUT only knocked down which was few in far between, dude is one of the most durable fighters of his generation.

i meant knocked down, rarely are any fighters knocked out mosley been damaged since he went up and fought winky wright never been the same.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Mosley was coming off an impressive TKO vs Margarito. Tell me why Roach told Mosley at the time Pac did not wanna fight him ? Roach said that would be a very challenging fight for Floyd and a huge test. Then, right after Floyd beat him, Pac wanna fight him :pachaha: Should I tell you why ?

Cotto said himself the weight was a problem. Pac wanted Cotto instead of Marquez IV at 147 but Cotto refused and he said he would not drain his body again because the weight was an issue.

Pac's fights were set up and now Marquez says he wants random blood testing for the 5th fight if it were to happen. I guess Pac gonna retire now :deadrose:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Mosley was coming off an impressive TKO vs Margarito.

I stopped reading right there , Margarito clearly wasn't in the right mindset when they found out about his little mishap:shaq: and the fights were a year and 6 months apart you do realize that right :what:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I stopped reading right there , Margarito clearly wasn't in the right mindset when they found out about his little mishap:shaq: and the fights were a year and 6 months apart you do realize that right :what:

so why didn't Pac take the fight ? Mosley was going through hardship with his wife and the divorce. Dude went and visited Roach himself, and Roach told him no. So, why did Roach say Pac did not wanna fight him ?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This lost doesn't affect the mayweather fight. Pac man already lost and been KO'd before, so thats nothing new. The fight is more likely to happen now that he's already been defeated in this manner because now Arum might not have a choice especially if Marquez retires. Also he might not want to risk Pac getting KO'd again, which would completely ruin a mayweather match.

It's about Mayweather he's the king of the sport been undefeated, he's the only real boxing star, people wanna see him lose no matter who he is fighting so it doesn't matter who he's facing he can make the same money regardless because its all about him.

People talk about legacy, where was pac at when Floyd was fighting at the lower weights in his 20's. People forget Mayweather damn near 40 years old now, he been solidified himself and shut up all the naysayers.
Kids of went to high school graduated went to college got a degree started careers all under Floyd's reign as champ, if you can't acknowledge this shyt you just blinded.

pac was a flyweight champion, super bantam, and the lineal featherweight champ when floyd was in his 20s at the lower weights...they both won their first titles in the same year and pac has been a pro longer than floyd...in case you didnt know that

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
so why didn't Pac take the fight ? Mosley was going through hardship with his wife and the divorce. Dude went and visited Roach himself, and Roach told him no. So, why did Roach say Pac did not wanna fight him ?

tuneup fight no body gives a fukk about old ass mosley pac was putting some money in his pockets l:mjpls::takedat::youngsabo:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
tuneup fight no body gives a fukk about old ass mosley pac was putting some money in his pockets l:mjpls::takedat::youngsabo:

:lolbron:

but it was no tuneup fight after he lost to Floyd right ?

What about Clottey ? :scheme:

You would be the GOAT promoter breh breh :smugfavre: