Pretty Boy Floyd kicks in his 2 cents

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I hate arguing with people who do not KNOW the sweet science:snoop:

This is BOXING not a street fight. In the SPORT OF BOXING, if you are hit and because of the hit your glove touches the canvas.....its a knockdown.

Learn the rules of the sport before poppin fly scrap.
Well the rule says that it's up to the ref, as obviously the ref did not feel like that was worthy of being called a knockdown. How about you learn the rules before chastising someone else about knowing them?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

whats confusing

pac just got ko'd, his stock is down now from where it was, so he might not be worth as much now, especially if he loses to Money May people will say may fought him in subpar state, yadda yadda

seems logical :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
For years boxing fans with common sense have said that Mayweather beats Pacquiao because Mayweather is better than Marquez at all the skills that gave him success against Pacquiao, plus he's naturally bigger and faster with a better defense.

The major difference between Floyd and JMM fighting Manny though is that JMM punches WITH Manny....Im not sure Floyd would. JMM takes alot of punishment to land his shots, I dont think Floyd would risk getting KO'd just to land or trade with Pac like JMM does.

I think Floyd would win, because I believe the same as your quote, but only by decision

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Well the rule says that it's up to the ref, as obviously the ref did not feel like that was worthy of being called a knockdown. How about you learn the rules before chastising someone else about knowing them?

I previously said the ref ruled it a slip therefore leaving it as unofficial.

How about you read all the posts before you try and :cape: another man breh

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The major difference between Floyd and JMM fighting Manny though is that JMM punches WITH Manny....Im not sure Floyd would. JMM takes alot of punishment to land his shots, I dont think Floyd would risk getting KO'd just to land or trade with Pac like JMM does.

I think Floyd would win, because I believe the same as your quote, but only by decision
It's like I said, Floyd is better than Marquez. He has to trade with his opponents to land his counters whereas Floyd doesn't. Floyd is good enough to break his opponents down with pot-shots. There are plenty of holes in Pacquiao's defense and Floyd wouldn't have to slug it out with him to expose them. Pacquiao was knocked down the 1st time Saturday night because Marquez caught him backing straight back with his hands down. The shot that put him to sleep came about because Marquez was able to catch him coming in and counter over his weak pawing jab. Those are basic flaws that Floyd would see from a mile away.

If you knew that it was not a knockdown then why did you bring it up? What was the point?

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
I hate arguing with people who do not KNOW the sweet science:snoop:

This is BOXING not a street fight. In the SPORT OF BOXING, if you are hit and because of the hit your glove touches the canvas.....its a knockdown.

Learn the rules of the sport before poppin fly scrap.

I understand the rules, and I wasn't necessarily popping shyt at you personally. What I meant was that if we're debating on that sissy ass "knockdown",when realistically he was hit while he was off balance,then that really shows how great of a boxer that man is.

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps

No sense in arguing with these cats. They'll just regurgitate the same stuff over and over.

Welcome to flomo land btw, where fantasy fights means everything and reality doesnt.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
hey Flomo, Marquez fought this dude 4x without complaning about steroids. Your hero has NO balls and NO heart.

Ask any top fighter if he'll fight Manny and they'll all say yes. Ask Floyd, and he runs the other way. :lolbron:
So I guess you combined Floyd with homo to get flomo huh? You're so clever man. How old are you, 8? Nah Marquez didn't complain about Pacquiao juicing, he just started juicing up himself to even the playing field. Yea you must be young, only young punks have the audacity to question the "heart" of a professional boxer, one of the best of his generation. How many fighters would turn down a fight with Floyd over drug testing? How many fighters would turn down a $40 million pay day? Take Pacquiao's junk out of your mouth an try to be rational.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No sense in arguing with these cats. They'll just regurgitate the same stuff over and over.

Welcome to flomo land btw, where fantasy fights means everything and reality doesnt.
TDUBB, welcome

How is Omar Asik doing?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
that's not hate...its true..no one here doubt's floyd's skills as they are GOAT level but his legacy is on the line and the time on his physical prime is running out
In what way is Mayweather's legacy on the line? Do you not think that a legacy of being 1 of if not the best fighter of his generation has been cemented already? Pacquiao has just been knocked cold, and some of you are still drinking the kool aid. Amazing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
In what way is Mayweather's legacy on the line? Do you not think that a legacy of being 1 of if not the best fighter of his generation has been cemented already? Pacquiao has just been knocked cold, and some of you are still drinking the kool aid. Amazing.

you act like pacquiao is the first great fighter to have been knocked cold...other greats have been knocked senseless like thomas hearns or roberto duran and they still went to be even greater...the casual boxing fan likes floyd because of that bullshyt money persona and because he has a zero on his record but they can barely name 5 fav fights of his that they like...being the best fighter in his generation is nothing to me if you've barely fought the best in your generation nevermind fighting at all..that's been my only problem with floyd ever since he left the lightweights

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus

everyone loses eventually, particularly when you have old people fighting younger people. If Mayweather stays fighting he'll lose it's the nature of the beast. If he's smart he'll get out sooner than later...a la Chavez, Ali, Forman, [insert random champ]