Pretty Money: The Official Floyd Mayweather Jr. TOP 20 Fights Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Dude was demonic for real then turned Jesus freak and now crazy (with possible damage) :smh:...what this game will do to you

Yeah, he's off the deep end. Thing is, he's from around my way. I live in northwest Indiana, where he is from. I used to work at Ruby Tuesday's as a busboy during those days and he would always come through with a breezy. In the late 90's, it was the spot because it was the only sit down restaurant in Southlake Mall at the time. However, he got banned from the mall when someone tried to test him there and learned what happens when a real boxer puts hands on you.

Manfredy comeback has a different ring

We have been led to believe the husband and father of three is a troubled person. There were recent rumors Manfredy had been booted from a local shopping mall, then a health club, after alleged confrontations at each. He argues he was a victim of discrimination.

Most disturbing was a report, which he confirmed, that he had been placed in a Porter County mental health facility for two weeks. "They tried to say I'm crazy," Manfredy recalled. "I looked at everybody at that place and said 'You're crazy! I don't belong here.' "

That nikka went crazy, but those Latinas were bad as hell man :blessed:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Again, i could see something was wrong before they even came out and said he re-injured himself. We know he hurt himself in training camp. He looked different from the 1st half at the fight to the 2cd. Soooo, maybe hes just using an excuse. Or maybe it was true. I just know that he got to Mayweather early, and i didnt see an exciting fight from either fighter after words. I wanted Pac to win by being explosive, or Money to win in a tough match, didnt get either 1

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
@SuikodenII its been years but that shane mosley buildup was really funny, mostly because Mayweather would be at a press conference I cant remember which but hes doing an interview, and hes like

"shane closes his eyes when he punches, he doesn't use the jab" :mjlol:

*looks over at shane mosley doing a separate interview"

"shane why don't you use the jab?" :beli:

"he doesn't use the jab" :mjlol:

then there was the gatti fight buildup, Gatti promises to beat Floyd down, as Floyd steps to the mic, Vivian harris hijacks the shyt, calls him a fakkit Floyd

"i never seen you fight!?" :beli:

Harris then has an embarrassing loss on floyds undercard lol. my god this shyt was hilarious. If Harris wins that fight, Floyd would have likely fought him after that blatant disrespect :picard:
which means the jump to welterweight doesn't happen so fast.

Floyd also said something on boxingtalk about Judah something like hes a "thousandaire" or some shyt like that I never heard that insult before. Whole Judah fight was comedy right up to Judah not saying a word during buildup.

Floyd been around so goddamn long though, amatuers, Olympics etc I been hearing this nikka name a good 23 years of my life.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
is there a thread like this for roy jones.

i already been bored watching these fights in real time.

art barr

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That Corrales fight, was it different back then for boxing rules? Corrales was 16 pounds heavier and like 4 inches taller. That wouldn't fly today right?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That Corrales fight, was it different back then for boxing rules? Corrales was 16 pounds heavier and like 4 inches taller. That wouldn't fly today right?

height makes no difference on what division they fight in; they both weighed in officially at the super featherweight limit of 130 lbs..you must be talking about the fight night weight..unless you're a heavyweight or maybe a cruiserweight its normal for fighters to gain weight...esp in the lower weight division boxers have to cut weight so its important that they rehydrate..if you dont bad things can happen to a fighter...so typically they come into the ring heavier which is fine as long as they make their contracted weight..now much they rehydrate is another can of worms which can be contracted in negotiations for a fighter to not go above a certain weight on fight night..but more often that not, they dont do that type of stipulation

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Height doesn't matter and almost all of Floyd's opponents hydrated far higher than he did. He fought at walk around weight while most boxers cut weight.

Daps
Again, i could see something was wrong before they even came out and said he re-injured himself. We know he hurt himself in training camp. He looked different from the 1st half at the fight to the 2cd. Soooo, maybe hes just using an excuse. Or maybe it was true. I just know that he got to Mayweather early, and i didnt see an exciting fight from either fighter after words. I wanted Pac to win by being explosive, or Money to win in a tough match, didnt get either 1

NEGGED

STOP MAKING EXCUSES BECAUSE YOUR MAN WAS MADE TO LOOK ORDINARY AGAINST TBE :umad:

ACCORDING TO YOUR MAN, GOD HIMSELF TOLD HIM HE WAS GONNA CATCH THAT L :wow:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
NEGGED

STOP MAKING EXCUSES BECAUSE YOUR MAN WAS MADE TO LOOK ORDINARY AGAINST TBE :umad:

ACCORDING TO YOUR MAN, GOD HIMSELF TOLD HIM HE WAS GONNA CATCH THAT L :wow:
Big fan of both.. Im just not a D Rider, like alot of dudes. Pac hurt May twice in that fight. Then all of a sudden stops being aggressive at all? Guess we didn't see the same fight. Cool