Prodigy (Mobb Deep) 1994 – 2002 Non-Album Tracklist - Did I miss a few gems?

Daps
efnsck.jpg

When Kerwin was up at Rush Management HQ at 298 Elizabeth Street, he saw the young Havoc and Prodigy. He later ran into Prodigy again at Tong Kwon Chinese restaurant just opposite the Hempstead studio.

Prodigy told him that they were shopping a deal at Island Records and Kerwin asked him to swing by the studio and check out his beats, which Prodigy did. This led to a meeting with 4th & B'dway where Kerwin was paid to produce 5 tracks for the debut Mobb Deep album Juvenile Hell.

These tracks are from compilations Kerwin "Sleek" Young released on Chopped Herring Records in 2015.
All tracks on these compilations were done 1992-1995.

Discogs - Kerwin "Sleek" Young* - Beats, Breaks & Rhymes [1992-1995] Vol 1

Discogs - Kerwin "Sleek" Young* - Beats, Breaks & Rhymes [1992-1995] Vol 2

Kerwin "Sleek" Young ft. Blitz, Prodigy - Pushin' Off The Lead (Produced by Kerwin "Sleek" Young)

Prodigy - Catchin' Bodies ft. Dr. Seus (Produced by Kerwin "Sleek" Young)

Prodigy - Don't Pull The Trigger (Produced by Kerwin "Sleek" Young)

Last edited:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
efnsck.jpg

When Kerwin was up at Rush Management HQ at 298 Elizabeth Street, he saw the young Havoc and Prodigy. He later ran into Prodigy again at Tong Kwon Chinese restaurant just opposite the Hempstead studio.

Prodigy told him that they were shopping a deal at Island Records and Kerwin asked him to swing by the studio and check out his beats, which Prodigy did. This led to a meeting with 4th & B'dway where Kerwin was paid to produce 5 tracks for the debut Mobb Deep album Juvenile Hell.

These tracks are from compilations Kerwin "Sleek" Young released on Chopped Herring Records in 2015.
All tracks on these compilations were done 1992-1995.

Discogs - Kerwin "Sleek" Young* - Beats, Breaks & Rhymes [1992-1995] Vol 1

Discogs - Kerwin "Sleek" Young* - Beats, Breaks & Rhymes [1992-1995] Vol 2

Kerwin "Sleek" Young ft. Blitz, Prodigy - Pushin' Off The Lead (Produced by Kerwin Sleek Young)

Prodigy - Catchin' Bodies ft. Dr. Seus (Produced by Kerwin "Sleek" Young)

Prodigy - Don't Pull The Trigger (Produced by Kerwin "Sleek" Young)

:salute:
Daps/Reps. The last 2 tracks are the same. Do you have each individual track?

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Big update for all Prodigy/Mobb Deep fans. :MobbDeep:

First of all I want to give a shout out to

@Deltron, @Menelik, @JuvenileHell , @DrHackenbush, @I Got Werk, @vampire xtc @mobbinfms and @Master V For posting Tracks I missed :salute:

I want to give a special shout out to @shopant and @profound for providing me with multiple tracks! :saluteP:

Apart from that I did some extra digging on my own and I think this 1994 – 2002 non-album tracklist is really close to completion.

For all the Mobb brehs that see this thread for the first time. Here’s the short summary: As you know 1994 -2000 Prodigy is the GOAT and his non-album music catalog is crazy. Over the years I’ve collected a lot of non-album tracks (1994 – 2002) and tried to get as close to completion as possible. The tracks can’t only stay on my hard drive, I want everyone to enjoy them! :psmiley:

Alright so what’s the update?
- more than 30 new tracks
- 45 tracks in higher quality
- whole bunch of freestyles

So how do I get the tracks?? Dap, comment or PM me and I’ll send you the links to the update or if you don’t have the previous version already I’ll send the full version of 260 tracks! :ohlawd:

The only thing I want you to do is to check if I missed some non-album Prodigy tracks from 1994 – 2002. Hit me up if you can still find something!

Prodigy’s Still Shinin’

:smokingP:

@Deltron @TheDarceKnight @malcom @L. Deezy @mbewane @NormanConnors @Jay Kast
@Demon @Big Mel @MidnightMercenary @DredScott @BlackDroog @Ces1ne? @IllmaticDelta @ciubaca
@patscorpio @Magnum P.I.M.P. @Ian1362 @H.S. @sporticus @3rdWorld @IronFist
@KickoTheDon @Bickin Back Being Bool @Asantehene @FrankieLymon757 @Wepa Man @mrjoncampbell @Tunez @bigillwill06
@JAY? @beaniemac @Farrinto @Walter H White @Keyser Soze @Xtz23 @Figaro @FlyGuy
@Pegasus Jackson @Funcrushe @B-Mint94 @ Incogni`Rodney @Sane @Billy Ocean @JamieFoxxHairline @JulesWinfield
@Monoblock @savoutch @J thong @DMGAINGREEN @up in here @DrexlersCut @charmander @Cheech&Chong
@Premeditated @stomachlines @PhonZhi @Brayden @blazn101 @u mad son? @The Ruler 09 @TrifeGod
@JayOne @-InFeRnO- @SonnyDecay @Redwing80 @Pinyapplesuckas @JCalli @King Ming @Cloud McFly
@Sagat @BelowTheMasonDixon @nieman @Columbo @Animal House @SuBKr4zy @seemorecizzy
@LastDayze333DegreeDemigod @relentlessplayer @WaveMolecules @HNIC973 @tuckdog @Zero @d luv
@$cam-U-Well_Jack$on @raw613 @mr. smoke weed @hustlemania @African Peasant @PaperEnterprise
@Esco @riddlerap @Kotal Kahn @OGBobbyJohnson @Soymuscle Mike
@bigesco @mson @GollyImGully
@R$G META
@Animal House

Can’t tag everyone, tag P stans I forgot!

Last edited: