PSA: Elliptical is all you need for cardio

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Link to a good one with a good price
Go to Craigslist type in your city, search for treadmill! Sort by cheapest price. You'll find a lot of free ones and a lot of good ones for less than $200. Mainly because you have to go pick it up and haul it out. There's plenty of "free if you come pick it up!" 8 out of 10 will be in good condition because they bought it and never really used it. So it just sat in a corner or a garage or became a clothes rack.

A long as the belt works, and the incline goes up and down, the the LCD works (isn't cracked, actually displays) then it's a fine product.

Don't get all crazy and want one with Bluetooth and iPad hookup and shyt, just get one that works and use the fukk out of it.
Trail running was in fact the correct answer here

Just got done trail running. 16 miles.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to Craigslist type in your city, search for treadmill! Sort by cheapest price. You'll find a lot of free ones and a lot of good ones for less than $200. Mainly because you have to go pick it up and haul it out. There's plenty of "free if you come pick it up!" 8 out of 10 will be in good condition because they bought it and never really used it. So it just sat in a corner or a garage or became a clothes rack.

A long as the belt works, and the incline goes up and down, the the LCD works (isn't cracked, actually displays) then it's a fine product.

Don't get all crazy and want one with Bluetooth and iPad hookup and shyt, just get one that works and use the fukk out of it.

Just got done trail running. 16 miles.
Trail networks in my town are too short :to:

I might need to bite the bullet and go back to my old stomping grounds. Network of trails that I ran in for over a decade in my hometown which is about 20 minutes away. 6.5 mile loop

Nice network of technical trails but last time I was in there, I literally got attacked by a barred owl :mjcry::bryan::sadbron::pachaha:
Get attacked by owls brehs

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trail networks in my town are too short :to:

I might need to bite the bullet and go back to my old stomping grounds. Network of trails that I ran in for over a decade in my hometown which is about 20 minutes away. 6.5 mile loop

Nice network of technical trails but last time I was in there, I literally got attacked by a barred owl :mjcry::bryan::sadbron::pachaha:
Get attacked by owls brehs

If I got attacked by an owl, I'd probably set a guiness world record for treadmill because I'd never run outside again. Maybe run from my house to my car, from my car into work or the store or home. But that's about it

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Give it two weeks and he will be in the normal random thoughts thread saying how he fell off and he gonna get back on the working out train

Then check back in another three weeks to find out he still ain’t been back yet :ohlawd:
I hope that ain't the case. I want breh to win. Find a grind and lock it down. It's hard out here at times.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ellipticals are for physical therapy, seniors, or cooling down after doing some real cardio...anything else is uncivilized

I'm a proponent of most physical activity (I haven't met a crossfitter I couldn't wash in anything) but I can't tolerate excuses. "They hurt your knees" "It's bad for your joints!!!" You can find an excuse to not do any activity. Jump rope + running is beast mode, boxing, calisthenics....hell in about 4 years I'm going to start training to be a beast in yoga. Ima be holding the hard poses for like 2 minutes. Cats are gonna think I trained in Asia or some shyt.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ain't you been at it for a minute now? You don't box, lift, do calisthenics, etc? :stopitslime:
I do all of that...I was saying "elliptical only" in a sarcastic way breh...the smiley I used thought would have emphasized that elliptical only cardio is nonsense

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I do all of that...I was saying "elliptical only" in a sarcastic way breh...the smiley I used thought would have emphasized that elliptical only cardio is nonsense

I know you do, OG. :mjlol: That was my point. :bryan:

This mans just got his Planet Fitness membership card the other day and is already giving advice and making threads. :martin: