Puff Daddy finally admits that Biggie wrote a response diss to Tupac bc of Hit em Up

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Yeah, the record was a clear diss back to him.
Plus, it ain't even like Puffy and them won't dissing back, I remember them mixtapes they put out where they was calling Pac a great actor for his diss and shyt.
LKG was banger that shyt get me hyped :whoo:

a1pacino

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many subliminals on LAD and I swear there was a mixtape track over the Hit Em Up beat with Puffy talking ish about angels/last man standing ish, etc but I might be wrong/deleted from history...

I must say I don’t blame anyone for defending themselves, if someone was looking for my mothers house or threatening my/fam life, I would do whatever it took to put that to bed....

Daps
:mjlol:

what type of nonsense is this
puff’s more famous & richer then all involved combined

famous and rich is not the same as "relevance". they still need headline hence why you see he talked mostly about the game show's new season yet the caption for the video is "pusha t drake"

anyway, i'm talking about the more common used definition of relevant, not the social media used definition
Definition of RELEVANT

a : having significant and demonstrable bearing on the matter at hand
b : affording evidence tending to prove or disprove the matter at issue or under discussion

Last edited:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
New York media dont really wanna acknowledge their role in the beef
It's funny to me how Funk Flex cries about BIG would still be here if Pac didn't say what he said but if I recall correctly it was hot 97 that gave BIG the platform to go on the radio and say hey Tha Dogg Pound is filming a music video go get at them and then their trailer got shot up..to me that's the catalyst for the whole thing..man I wish NY87 woulda dropped back then :pacspit: