Puff Daddy finally admits that Biggie wrote a response diss to Tupac bc of Hit em Up

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Yup. It's why u got cats like Diddy and Snoop lying all over the place. I'm STILL pissed that Diddy is basically the only one to get off Scott free for this shyt and he was such a big part of it escalating.

Remember when Puffy recently said on Drink Champs Suge was talking to Jermaine Dupri that night of the Source Awards :skip::comeon:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. Even as just a stand alone song, LKG is a banger. But the thing I don't get is why the fukk was Cappadonna of all people originally on the track? I know Rza produced it, but it seems odd that the Wu would wanna involve themselves in that type of drama. Unless they were just oblivious to what the song was really about.

he didn't know

23. Long Kiss Goodnight
Produced By RZA

Lil Cease: That was a one nighter. That was about Pac. He had some shyt at the beginning of that though, nobody heard it, on the reel. We had to change it. It was a little too much. I can't remember what Big said about him, but it was terrible. It couldn't make it. He didn't want to do it. He had some fire. But he didn't want to make it too much. He just wanted to address it and to let nikka know, "I know what's going on, and I could get wreck if I want to." Like, "If I really wanted to get on ya nikkas, I could."

Puffy: Naaah. It was just some MC lyrics. I know people wanna have their imagination, but it was just lyrics. You're hearing it from the horse's mouth. I would tell the truth. If Biggie was going to do a song about 2Pac, he would have just come out with it and said his name. Their gloves were basically off. 2Pac had did "Hit Em Up."

RZA: Biggie was always pretty cool with me. He liked the Wu-Tang sound. He requested me to be on the album. I didn't know if everybody in his camp agreed with it, because at one point there was a little bit of tension in the air - with Raekwon's [Only Built 4] Cuban Linx... album and some of the statements that was made. But we was always cool with each other.

Biggie wrote the verse after his accident. At first we had Cappadonna doing the hook, talking alot of shyt. In the beginning, you can hear Cappadonna. Then Puff did his thing at the end. I didn't know it was going to be there but I know how they work. I wasn't in the studio when they did that. I went in a couple weeks after he did the verse. They wanted to mix it themselves, but they didn't even know where to put things at. I had so many sounds in there. They didn't know what the fukk I was thinking about. We had about 10 basic musical elements on that track. At the end he's talking about everybody was fukking with them at that time. He could have been talking about me [laughs], cause there was some cuts at Biggie on the Cuban Linx ...album.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
'I put holes in most, you hold your toast shaky'

Cold as ice. Referencing how that busta was shook at Quad Studios and shot himself in the balls.