Puff Daddy finally admits that Biggie wrote a response diss to Tupac bc of Hit em Up

Daps
LKG was banger that shyt get me hyped :whoo:

Yeah. Even as just a stand alone song, LKG is a banger. But the thing I don't get is why the fukk was Cappadonna of all people originally on the track? I know Rza produced it, but it seems odd that the Wu would wanna involve themselves in that type of drama. Unless they were just oblivious to what the song was really about.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
:what:

Why do people let Diddy walk around like Long Kiss Goodnight doesn’t exist? Know good and damn well that song was basically Biggie and him both dancing on Tupac’s grave.

:francis:

Look what'chyou made me do, brains blue
My team in the marine-blue, six-coupe
Skied it out, weeded out, cleanin' out
The block for distances, givin' long kisses bytch

sd0i04.jpg

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Rest where the worms and the weak be
My nine flies, baptize, rap guys
With the Holy Ghost
I put holes in most, you hold your toast shaky
Slipping trying to break me
Look what you made me do, brains blew
My team in the marine-blue, six coupe
Skied it out, weeded out, cleaning out
The block for distances, giving long kisses bytch

I always thought it was west where the worms and the weak be as in West coast.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
famous and rich is not the same as "relevance". they still need headline hence why you see he talked mostly about the game show's new season yet the caption for the video is "pusha t drake"

anyway, i'm talking about the more common used definition of relevant, not the social media used definition
Definition of RELEVANT

a : having significant and demonstrable bearing on the matter at hand
b : affording evidence tending to prove or disprove the matter at issue or under discussion

:manny: tomato - tomahto

supposedly, this been the biggest beef/diss in many years
i dont think puff speaking on it for a few minutes is for him attempting to gain relevance - he was one of the 4 people in the biggest feuds in the history of this culture

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It's funny to me how Funk Flex cries about BIG would still be here if Pac didn't say what he said but if I recall correctly it was hot 97 that gave BIG the platform to go on the radio and say hey Tha Dogg Pound is filming a music video go get at them and then their trailer got shot up..to me that's the catalyst for the whole thing..man I wish NY87 woulda dropped back then :pacspit:
Flex and other 90s New York old heads know they full of shyt. They upset that 2pac is STILL a beloved music icon after 20+ after his passing and they can't do nothing about it but talk about how he was bullying them :russ:.
giphy.gif

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the Holy Ghost

nah i think he was saying he is "resting" 6 feet deep

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Why do people let Diddy walk around like Long Kiss Goodnight doesn’t exist? Know good and damn well that song was basically Biggie and him both dancing on Tupac’s grave.
only time he ever discussed it was in a xxl magazine
lil cease admitted it was about pac and they took out some lines that were too harsh

puff denied it 100 percent, said he had no reason to lie. said it was just some rhyming shyt. nothing about tupac at all"

that was a while back. thats when i stopped taking anything he said seriously

this story might be another lie as well

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Yeah. Even as just a stand alone song, LKG is a banger. But the thing I don't get is why the fukk was Cappadonna of all people originally on the track? I know Rza produced it, but it seems odd that the Wu would wanna involve themselves in that type of drama. Unless they were just oblivious to what the song was really about.

They had to not know cause Pac helped one of them Wu nikkas get their chain back in Vegas.

Daps
tomato - tomahto

:mjlol:

supposedly, this been the biggest beef/diss in many years
i dont think puff speaking on it for a few minutes is for him attempting to gain relevance - he was one of the 4 people in the biggest feuds in the history of this culture

yeah i agree but that is you using the term in a way that i wasn't meaning to so lemme explain myself better. i think the whole j prince putting an end to it is bullshyt because 1) i don't think he knows current rap era all that well, he didnt think drake could make it at first but took a chance on his son's word, then handed him over to cash money. its not like he made drake at all 2) he says drake response was too inflammatory or whatever. but real life shows kanye can take it, he dissed all the slaves, taylor swift, and supports trump and he still has the number one album 3) other than the major impact, bad comparison to hit em up. hit em up was beef. this aint no real beef, for push it was originally about artist credibility. aint nobody gonna fight nobody.

so puffy comes around talking bout "he should listen to j prince because i was in the same situation" therefore attempting to make his past situation relevant (aka use it to prove a point) to the adidon situation. especially when its fact that puffy talked shyt about pac after hit em up and he let other disses be released. so it doesn't even make sense for him to say he was trying to bring end to the drama, one situation is not relevant to the other imo

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
With the Holy Ghost

If biggie and puff were really behind the hit and paid Keefe D and SSC to kill Pac, that’s got to be one of the coldest disses ever.