Purple Jesus Forgives Teddy TrillWater Won't:The Official 2014 Vikings Season Thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
purple-jesus-francois-lariviere.jpg

:ufdup: to the NFL for giving a great college player like Bridgewater a chip on his shoulder he didnt need but that fire will burn him to greatness:blessed:

minnesota-vikings-printable-schedule.jpg

I got us 9-7 maybe even 10-6 I am very optimistic this season:yeshrug:

New coach New talent on the defensive side of the ball, Our offense always had great pieces but just was missing the most important part a good analogy is think of a Lambo without an engine that was the Vikings Offense the past couple of years but with Bridgewater I think we finally got it right
Teddy_Bridgewater.gif

I think AD, Rudolph, Patterson, Sullivan, Loadholt, Smith and Joseph Pro Bowlers :sas2:

Always and Forever Skol Vikings!!!

@True Blue Moon @rocksteady @Joe Sixpack @YouMadd? @Listen You Douchebags @tonyclifton @AlbertPullhoez @TrillaMonsoon @~*--------(Big Boom) @Purpdrank

calh45

Cal
Daps
What's the news on Teddy? Has he beat out Cassel yet? I'm assuming Ponder is already carrying Teddy's pads to and from practice. The media refuses to report on any drafted QB who ain't Manziel.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
What's the news on Teddy? Has he beat out Cassel yet? I'm assuming Ponder is already carrying Teddy's pads to and from practice. The media refuses to report on any drafted QB who ain't Manziel.

Hasn't looked great. Cassell looks like he'll be the starter going in to the season. If the team struggles, I'm sure they'll go to Bridgewater but I wouldn't be surprised to see him sit most of the year if Cassell doesn't get hurt.

:salute: on the thread @DonkeyPuncher718. I'm optimistic this year too. I'm thinking 10-6 with a shot at a wild card. Although I wouldn't be surprised if 2 of the 4 teams get to 10 wins this year. I think the Lions and Bears can be just as good. We'll see who's healthy

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We got a fukking rough schedule this year. Hoping we can go 9-7. Love our new coaching staff this year. Rudolph is gonna feast .

And to the dude above. Where'd you hear teddy bridge hasnt looked great.
All I heard was he was exceeding there expectations

Last edited:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
We got a fukking rough schedule this year. Hoping we can go 9-7. Love our new coaching staff this year. Rudolph is gonna feast .

And to the dude above. Where'd you hear teddy bridge lhast looked great.
sat I heard he was exceeding there expectations

I heard on the local radio that he wasnt impressing. But they might have been sensationalizing a bit. Cassell has just been taking a majority of 1st team reps with Bridgewater jumping in but it's not close to splitting snaps. And to be fair, I was gone camping this weekend so I didnt hear anything new. Just what I was hearing last week.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Teddy is coming for the league's soul :whew:

I gotta disagree about the above also. All reports I've heard on Teddy's camp have been glowing. Quick throws and decisions, accurate, but needs to speed his feet up.

Matt is #1 on the depth chart though and rightfully so. Either let Teddy sit and learn or make him take it from Matt.

I got us 10-6 this season. Skol Vikes.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Teddy is coming for the league's soul :whew:

I gotta disagree about the above also. All reports I've heard on Teddy's camp have been glowing. Quick throws and decisions, accurate, but needs to speed his feet up.

Matt is #1 on the depth chart though and rightfully so. Either let Teddy sit and learn or make him take it from Matt.

I got us 10-6 this season. Skol Vikes.

Seriously I have NO idea where he got that shyt from EVERYONE is talking about how great Bridgewater has been I expect him to take it from Cassell before camp is over:blessed:

This will be the first time I watch ALL of the Vikings preseason games

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The way I look at it the offense should be nice. Teddy works hard. Norv likes him. Patterson should beast this season. The TE just got broken off proper and should eat on some Jay Novacek shyt. Jennings is rock solid and they still have the incredible hulk in the backfield solidifying his status as the best of all time. The secondary is the question mark to me.

The Vikes should be a surprise team..

Daps
there seems to some confusion teddy played great in the ota and the beginning part of training camp but then started throwing ints when he started facing 1st team defence:yeshrug: