Purple Jesus Forgives Teddy TrillWater Won't:The Official 2014 Vikings Season Thread

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I was at training camp yesterday and Bridgewater was looking great! I see a bright future for the kid. He has a great command of the team and a smart presence in the pocket. fukk Cassel, I want him to start asap! On a side note, does anyone know where I can watch the game on Friday? I don't think it's on local stations in Minneapolis.

It will probably be on one of the local news stations. I think channel 4 or 5 has carried the preseason games in the past. Otherwise hit them streams.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I was gonna say we should
Make the season thread

"A Bridge over Troubled Water"...

But I like this one better

:blessed:

:hilarious: I swear i was going to do the "Bridge Over Troubled QB Waters" but i thought that was too easy another one I liked was "Purple Jesus Taking Shots Of TrillWater At The Barr" but wasnt enough venom in that so I went with "PJFTTW" I forgot who was the first one here to call him Trillwater but:salute:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
i went to the redskins game last year and im thinking about catching a vikings game this year too. honestly the division is up for grabs. i just hope when the season starts, norv stays in attack mode. honestly with this offense. the vikings can score 35+ points. im telling yall this offense is gonna be POTENT. bridgewater, ap, cordarrell, jennings, rudolph. the defense on paper doesnt like great but i like zimmer and what he brings. rhodes is gonna be a monster this year. same with sharif floyd

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i went to the redskins game last year and im thinking about catching a vikings game this year too. honestly the division is up for grabs. i just hope when the season starts, norv stays in attack mode. honestly with this offense. the vikings can score 35+ points. im telling yall this offense is gonna be POTENT. bridgewater, ap, cordarrell, jennings, rudolph. the defense on paper doesnt like great but i like zimmer and what he brings. rhodes is gonna be a monster this year. same with sharif floyd

Rudolph will be a top 3 TE this year under norv barring injury.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
look at those baby hands shaking rogers hands :heh: baby hands bridgewater...cant even grip a ball :lupe: his ass is lucky he playing in a dome:win: we all know what would happen if baby hands water was playing in some incliment weather :youngsabo:

dat boi really playing madden to get better :why: fukk he think gonna happen in game time, you think the ball is gonna glitch through sherman's hands :stopitslime:

Still shocked they took this guy over carr..bridgewaters is like 200 pounds soaking went game time, i aint buying dat 214 at no combine, dat dude was at 207 at his pro day. Homie tried to stack up on some calories before :comeon:

A couple more good hits like this and his baby hands and baby body will give up on him...lets not forget, baby hands did say on jon grudens qb camp that this was the hardest hit he has ever taken :heh: left him with a lifetime scar on his chin...cant wait till he gets lit up....no more throwing up prayers to devante parker either :ahh:

Bridgewater_HitII.gif

Last edited:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
look at those baby hands shaking rogers hands :heh: baby hands bridgewater...cant even grip a ball :lupe: his ass is lucky he playing in a dome:win: we all know what would happen if baby hands water was playing in some incliment weather :youngsabo:

Not that kinda thread breh :manny:

Negged :obama:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
On a side note, does anyone know where I can watch the game on Friday? I don't think it's on local stations in Minneapolis.

The preseason games, aired on KARE 11
will be simulcast over the Vikings Radio Network and its flagship station KFAN 100.3 FM. Source

we all know what would happen if baby hands water was playing in some incliment weather :youngsabo:

Let's make a year-long ban bet that Teddy doesn't fumble or throw a single int at the Metrodome this year :troll:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
The preseason games, aired on KARE 11 will be simulcast over the Vikings Radio Network and its flagship station KFAN 100.3 FM. Source

Let's make a year-long ban bet that Teddy doesn't fumble or throw a single int at the Metrodome this year :troll:

lets make a year long ban to see if baby hands and baby body bridegwater can last 16 games :youngsabo:

TeddyBridgewater2_display_image.jpg

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
lets make a year long ban to see if baby hands and baby body bridegwater can last 16 games :youngsabo:

TeddyBridgewater2_display_image.jpg
The preseason games, aired on KARE 11 will be simulcast over the Vikings Radio Network and its flagship station KFAN 100.3 FM. Source

I'm in on this bet, but I'll double down and make it a permanent ban. @Darealtwo1 If Teddy throws a single INT at the Metrodome this season, I'm gone. Matter of fact, put some Coli cash on it too :wow:

Bet against "baby hands" if you want, breh :umad:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I'm in on this bet, but I'll double down and make it a permanent ban. @Darealtwo1 If Teddy throws a single INT at the Metrodome this season, I'm gone. Matter of fact, put some Coli cash on it too :wow:

Bet against "baby hands" if you want, breh :umad:

can we throw dem preseason games into it as well :lupe:

baby body

rise_teddy_bridgewater_200.jpg