Purple Jesus Forgives Teddy TrillWater Won't:The Official 2014 Vikings Season Thread

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
there seems to some confusion teddy played great in the ota and the beginning part of training camp but then started throwing ints when he started facing 1st team defence:yeshrug:

Thats what I was referring too @True Blue Moon and @tonyclifton. I didnt mean he was struggling overall just not looking better than Cassell.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
there seems to some confusion teddy played great in the ota and the beginning part of training camp but then started throwing ints when he started facing 1st team defence:yeshrug:

So far both Teddy and Cassell hve thrown 3 INT each in camp...

According to norv, for both Cassell and Teddy's INT's, One was the WR's fault, one was a great defensive play, and the other was the QB's fault...

Teddy has 300 attempts so far in camp and only 3 picks...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far both Teddy and Cassell hve thrown 3 INT each in camp...

According to norv, for both Cassell and Teddy's INT's, One was the WR's fault, one was a great defensive play, and the other was the QB's fault...

Teddy has 300 attempts so far in camp and only 3 picks...
lets be real, minn is not wasting another year on cassell or ponder. its teddys job unless he fuks up

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
lets be real, minn is not wasting another year on cassell or ponder. its teddys job unless he fuks up
I agree, but they are going to take it slow like we did with Culpepper...... Unless he is lights out this preseason, we will start the year with Cassell...

Daps
I agree, but they are going to take it slow like we did with Culpepper...... Unless he is lights out this preseason, we will start the year with Cassell...
Tbh the vikings should just start teddy if they think the OL is above average no point in wasting everybody time:ehh: i think his gonna be rookie of the year:myman: then next year we can draft devante parker or Dorial green-beckham :wow:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
We playoff bound fukk the haters. 10-6 sounds right for this season, I expect the defense to be better a healthy Harrison Smith and Xavier in year 2 are gonna do wonders for our D and I think Anthony Barr gonna be a beast

I expect Cordarrelle and Kyle to be Pro Bowlers, Norv gonna have those two eating this year

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Let's be honest...our offensive success is based off of the o line... They underachieved last year. I'm hoping this new coaching staff whips them into shape... Khalil and Sullivan need to pick it up....

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Word is Anthony Barr has been beasting out when set-up as a straight pass rusher coming near the edge. Pancaked Loadholt a couple times. I don't know if that speaks more volumes about Loadholt or AB's potential

Hopefully Kluwe doesn't drag his bullshyt through the season trying to distract from Touchdown Teddy's greatness :ahh:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats what I was referring too @True Blue Moon and @tonyclifton. I didnt mean he was struggling overall just not looking better than Cassell.

Watching nfl network turner said t- bridge is splitting first time reps and playing at an awfully high level.

Sounds like dude has a good shot to start. I'm pumped we picked him up. I was sweating on draft day I thought they were taking manziel.

Not even low key but if our picks this year pan out the viks have had one of if not the best drafts these last two years . We're building like crazy. Read an article in the star tribune that Barr is exceeding expectations and is a lock to start .

Last edited:

bunnz17

Pro
Daps
I was at training camp yesterday and Bridgewater was looking great! I see a bright future for the kid. He has a great command of the team and a smart presence in the pocket. fukk Cassel, I want him to start asap! On a side note, does anyone know where I can watch the game on Friday? I don't think it's on local stations in Minneapolis.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Word is Anthony Barr has been beasting out when set-up as a straight pass rusher coming near the edge. Pancaked Loadholt a couple times. I don't know if that speaks more volumes about Loadholt or AB's potential

Hopefully Kluwe doesn't drag his bullshyt through the season trying to distract from Touchdown Teddy's greatness :ahh:
Loadass is more known for his run blocking, but it is still a huge accomplishment to pancake a top paid tackle in the league as a rookie... I really like the development at the linebacker positions...

We have Audie Cole, Mauti, Hodges, Barr, Brinkley, and Greenway to work with...