Questlove out here saying hip hop is dead due to the Kdot and Drake beef

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
It wasn't a threat. Nas knew 50's grandma. Before they were beefing, Nas had taken 50 under his wing. He took 50 on tour. It's Nas telling 50 "you're bringing up my family members like I don't know your grandma". You really think Nas would threaten a grandmother in a diss song when he'd lost his mother.

Saying you can point out someone's grandmother to random strangers isn't a threat? :dahell:

You need to stay in the house and never talk slick to anyone ever, because you my friend are food.:pachaha:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saying you can point out someone's grandmother to random strangers isn't a threat? :dahell:

You need to stay in the house and never talk slick to anyone ever, because you my friend are food.:pachaha:

He addressed 50 with that. Again, the lyric was misquoted by whoever posted it because he didn't say "like I can't point out your grandma to nikkas". He said "like I can't point out your grandma nikka". And again, it wouldn't make sense to threaten his grandma like that over something 50 said in a song. He is basically telling 50 "homie I know you well" hence "that's the reason I don't answer nikkas, cause I truly understand you nikkas".