Questlove out here saying hip hop is dead due to the Kdot and Drake beef

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Baloo was quiet as a mouse when Pimp C and Nas dissed The Roots…

I still crack up when Nas referred to Quest as the delivery guy

:russ:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
breh whats laughable is sayin nas wasnt referencing a threat

:mindblown:

you aint been sayin shyt the last few days

breh. that freddie benny shyt was nonsense
Tell me what was nonsense about it. Was it rap beef or nah? Was it a battle or nah? Was there a bunch of diss tracks made or nah? The only thing that had to do with rap was that both them nikkas rappers. Gibbs made fun of Benny getting shot on social media. Even that wasn't put in bar form. I feel like the last few weeks made everyone's brains fall out of they skull.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This is all I'm saying. This beef jump the shark like no other beef I seen from 2 major artists that didn't have street beef.
And who caused that? Point the finger at the Canadian. This a friendly fade “you should keep it that way.”

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
He's had bad articles written about him before, especially when he was attacking Megan for Tory Lanez. He has a huge and loyal fanbase, nothing is happening to him unless he slips enough one day to get law involved.
Naw they really trying to get that goofy nikka up outta here.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you stay with the worst takes on this entire website next to hardcore drake stans. Go back shilling xbox games or something foh :camby:
That fakkit is a Drake Stan himself. This is the only angle they got left. They're at the bargaining stage of grief. The know frame
Drake lost but are trying to change the narrative to the whole beef being corny.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats laughable is sayin nas wasnt referencing a threat

It wasn't a threat. Nas knew 50's grandma. Before they were beefing, Nas had taken 50 under his wing. He took 50 on tour. It's Nas telling 50 "you're bringing up my family members like I don't know your grandma". You really think Nas would threaten a grandmother in a diss song when he'd lost his mother.