luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
So, I work in education and am currently doing summer school. I've got about 60 students or so.

I do a LOT of grading on the daily, but it's been pretty easy because these kids handle their business. Pretty often, I'll find myself with scores in the 90's....

I noticed today that every time I come across a score of "94", I'll put it down in my pile and quietly mutter "94...." :ehh:

"....rugged raw...." :takedat:

I'm pretty sure I do this pretty often (knowingly and unknowingly), and I know I'm not the only one. :ld:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
every day i live this shyt

I be tellin hoes like chief keef said 'You gotta brush your teeth and do what I tell you."
cFTq7iL.png

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I'm horrible.

My life is a collection of classic hip hop quotables.

I get aggy when I blurt out one, like when two people are arguing, "there are procedures to follow and if you dont know, -"

Then here I come..
"NOW YOU KNOW, nikka!" :demonic:

"Excuse me, Jay?"

... :yeshrug: fukk you want from me? I got hip hop tourettes.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every time I have a "I don't feel like doing this shyt" moment, I remind myself "It's a good day to get money"

Payroll is that nikka

:obama:

Trilogy

well, probably not...
Daps
I'd say a good 1/4 to 1/3 of my casual conversation includes rap lyrics of some sort It's just part of my vernacular. Even if it's not direct lyrics, somebody will say a word or phrase that will trigger a few bars or a reference

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember a supervisor telling me once, "hey, be sure you're using this number to contact me because I have 2 phones and one is for work. Anyway, like I was saying about..." and I have no idea what he said after that because I immediately started singing Kevin gates in my head and turned him right the fukk out. I stopped listening to the point I had to go listen to a recording of the call to fill in the blanks.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Yall dont want it wit hov ask nas is a classic taunt i used often back in the day.