:wow:
City that big and absolutely no commuter rail :mjlol:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Houston is a good place to live and make money. It's not a lively city like Miami. NY Chi. Every bytch moonlighting as a hooker, fake souther bell hoes. Dont trust them. You've been warned :ufdup: I'd say 6/10

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Just came back from Houston 2 weeks ago. I give it 9/10.

Everything is SPREAD out. "Around the corner" means 20 minutes away.

There are megachurches EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEE. I'm a Christian so I have no problem but DAMN. There is a church the size of a Walmart on almost every corner lol

The food is FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Pappadeaux's :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

The black women :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: Every time I saw a bad chick, I'd see a finer one right after her

It's cheap as hell out there

I'm from Florida/Nebraska the heat was nothing

The only downside is your ass will need a car because there ain't no buses & trains

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got back from Houston. Had a fun time, but having to hop on a freeway to do anything is wild. Also visually unappealing

This was the main thing for me. I liked Houston but I just dont know. I think I need to visit there again. Its such a big city I didn't visit everywhere I needed to visit.

Somehow I ended up on Bissonnet I think its called and it was :picard:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
This was the main thing for me. I liked Houston but I just dont know. I think need to visit there again.

Somehow I ended up on Bissonnet I think its called and it was :picard:
Yeah food and culture was awesome. But the fact you need to drive to any activity is horrible. Being stuck in traffic just looking at miles and miles of road and cars :skip:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah food and culture was awesome. But the fact you need to drive to any activity is horrible. Being stuck in traffic just looking at miles and miles of road and cars :skip:

What food spots did you try? I wanted to go to Turkey Leg Hut and the breakfast club but the line was too long. :shaq2:

I'll say the drive from Dallas to Houston was nice and easy.... smooth sailing. I enjoyed it. Wasn't expecting that.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
What food spots did you try? I wanted to go to Turkey Leg Hut and the breakfast club but the line was too long. :shaq2:

I'll say the drive from Dallas to Houston was nice and easy.... smooth sailing. I enjoyed it. Wasn't expecting that.
I went to this BBQ spot pinkertons. Stood out cause shyt was so fire