Rate This City: Day 23 - Seattle

Rate: Seattle

• Total voters

Superstar
Daps
I almost forgot the boardwalk/fish market. The Ferris wheel is cool. There are yachts up and down the whole area that do musical/murder mystery/theater and dinner cruises. It’s the most Caucasian shyt you will ever see but real fun and makes an interesting date night. Alki beach has a dope view of the skyline too.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I visited this summer. I gave it a 9, from my experience, but understand that it's probably not the same experience year-round.

I was there in late July, and the weather was perfect.
Legal cannabis, plenty dispensaries, and people light up in plain sight
Cool breweries
Very scenic/picturesque
They have their own wine country not too far from the city
Not too far from Canada if you wanna go
The airport is good for a major city airport

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I visited this summer. I gave it a 9, from my experience, but understand that it's probably not the same experience year-round.

I was there in late July, and the weather was perfect.
Legal cannabis, plenty dispensaries, and people light up in plain sight
Cool breweries
Very scenic/picturesque
They have their own wine country not too far from the city
Not too far from Canada if you wanna go
The airport is good for a major city airport

During the winter, you gotta have 1-2 trips to get out PNW to sunnier places so you can get some sunshine fa sho. But as a kid, I didn't really notice the weather being depressing or bad. I visit for a week every December and it is what it is. I don't expect good weather that time of year anywhere outside of Florida and SoCal tho.

Sea-Tac airport just looks old and small to me compared to other airports. Best thing I like about the airport is it's easy to exit and walk down to Pacific Hwy to catch the bus :mjlol: no need to call an Uber or anything. Catch the bus to go to a nearby car rental spot (where it's cheaper than renting at the airport).

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm sure Charlotte being Top 5 on here has nothing to do with a lot of NC/Charlotte posters being on this forum :troll:

And yeah, that's wild. IDK how DC #3 but Bmore #16. It's a cool city, cats really just getting their info from the media which is negative.
Yea I don’t get how DC ranked so high over us. Only thing they really got over us is quality of women (many of which aren’t from there) and the nightlife since their clubs and bars stay open longer. Crime ain’t much better and it’s not much cleaner. Plus it’s expensive as hell

Posters either thinking with their dikks :dame:

Or Baltimore might be too black for them
:mjpls:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Just flew from Seattle yesterday after playing a gig there and a radio performance. Seattle’s pretty cool. I’d spend time there. I feel that way about the whole west coast though, not too many places over here I don’t like.

females are friendly but reminds me of a going to a grunge show sometimes when I see groups of them

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
One of my brehs is from Sea-Town, he told me when he was a kid his neighborhood was so wild that kids couldn’t even play outside because drug addicts were harassing and robbing them:francis:

Said his old neighborhood got bulldozed and doesn’t even exist anymore:francis:

I’ve been told Seattle is seeing massive growth but it’s also a city full of depressed cacs and drug addicts

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sea-Tac airport just looks old and small to me compared to other airports. Best thing I like about the airport is it's easy to exit and walk down to Pacific Hwy to catch the bus :mjlol: no need to call an Uber or anything. Catch the bus to go to a nearby car rental spot (where it's cheaper than renting at the airport).

These are the exact things I liked about Sea-Tac airport. Here in NYC, we have:
JFK (big and crowded),
and LaGuardia (IMPOSSIBLE to get in and out of).