Rate: Seattle

• Total voters

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
My hometown, 10/10 since there's no criteria for rating these cities :yeshrug:

IDK how Oakland is #6 over cities like Atlanta, Houston, NO, etc btw....and Detroit over Baltimore :dwillhuh:

I will recalculate Oakland today because more people probably voted since the last time I tallied the scores up which was yesterday morning.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Have no idea how DC is ranked over Chicago and how Oakland is ranked over Houstonlantaorleans but Coli nikkas have absolutely no taste. :mjlol:

Seattle is a fine city. Have two uncles that have been living there for about 25 years. There is no type of black community but the city is beautiful, food is great, and all types of activities if you’re into the outdoors. Can be expensive in many areas but that comes with the territory. Seattle has the reputation that it rains all the time but I read a stat that it rains just as much in Chicago as it does in Seattle so that perception seems to be a bit misplaced. However, the couple times I visited, it stayed foggy so there was limited sunshine. Native Americans abound but they pretty much poor and hood, essentially Seattle’s black people.

Rate it an 8.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Seattle is a nice looking city.

Very relaxing with some great tourist spots and good food along with some nice people.

So I'm going to give Seattle a 7. I'm kinda surprised TLR doesn't like Seattle.

Seattle actually has a pretty good score for now. I’ve never been there myself but someone I know moved there 3 years ago and they really liked it the only con that they told me about was that it rains a lot and it can get freezing cold there even during the summer.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Ironically I met some people from Seattle last night. One of the guys had a purple mohawk so don't think he was from the Harlem neighborhood of Seattle. :dame: Anyways I told him I heard it's nice out there but expensive. He said it's not that bad especially compared to central Florida. All I know is that it rains a lot, they got the space needle, Bill Gates and Microsoft are based there, and I think grunge rock was started there. Other than that I don't know shyt about the city. Feels like it's a whole world away all the way on the opposite corner of the map. Maybe one day I'll visit.
Seattle Supersonics, Reign Man Shawn Kemp

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Have no idea how DC is ranked over Chicago and how Oakland is ranked over Houstonlantaorleans but Coli nikkas have absolutely no taste. :mjlol:

Seattle is a fine city. Have two uncles that have been living there for about 25 years. There is no type of black community but the city is beautiful, food is great, and all types of activities if you’re into the outdoors. Can be expensive in many areas but that comes with the territory. Seattle has the reputation that it rains all the time but I read a stat that it rains just as much in Chicago as it does in Seattle so that perception seems to be a bit misplaced. However, the couple times I visited, it stayed foggy so there was limited sunshine. Native Americans abound but they pretty much poor and hood, essentially Seattle’s black people.

Rate it an 8.
Yeah NYC and Miami actually have higher annual rain totals than Seattle. It's the sheer number of rainy and cloudy days that makes Seattle the "rainiest" city in America.

Seattle, Washington
Average annual rainfall: 38 inches Average rainy days per year: 154

According to Today I Found Out, Seattle only receives an average of 38 inches of rain annually, placing it at number 44 on the list of the wettest U.S. cities by rainfall. So why does this Pacific Northwest metropolis have such a reputation for being rainy? It may have something to do with the sheer frequency of rainy days: according to seattle.gov, the city experiences, on average, a whopping 154 days of precipitation every year. (It may also be a rumor natives like to spread to keep too many people from crowding the gorgeous city.)

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yeah NYC and Miami actually have higher annual rain totals than Seattle. It's the sheer number of rainy and cloudy days that makes Seattle the "rainiest" city in America.

Seattle, Washington
Average annual rainfall: 38 inches Average rainy days per year: 154

According to Today I Found Out, Seattle only receives an average of 38 inches of rain annually, placing it at number 44 on the list of the wettest U.S. cities by rainfall. So why does this Pacific Northwest metropolis have such a reputation for being rainy? It may have something to do with the sheer frequency of rainy days: according to seattle.gov, the city experiences, on average, a whopping 154 days of precipitation every year. (It may also be a rumor natives like to spread to keep too many people from crowding the gorgeous city.)

I'll take that over the violent rainstorms you see in the Midwest.

It probably doesn't rain as much in Kansas City but when it does you lose visibility. And then you have the tornadoes..

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Rate it an 8.
What does Chicago have over DC aside from cost of living?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Should've never moved to OKC. I don't think the city has won a title. Seahawks fukked it up, Mariners came close when Griffey was there, and no hockey until I think next year.
:dahell: you been in a coma since 79 breh? Supersonics won in 79 and then the Seahawks got a title too in 2014 lol. The following year they blew it against the Patriots, they coulda won back to back lol.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:dahell: you been in a coma since 79 breh? Supersonics won in 79 and then the Seahawks got a title too in 2014 lol. The following year they blew it against the Patriots, they coulda won back to back lol.
Damn breh, my bad. I wasn't around in 79 and wasn't even thinking of Seahawks other than that interception. :snoop: Who was it the year before? They beat the Broncos right?

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea I don’t get how DC ranked so high over us. Only thing they really got over us is quality of women (many of which aren’t from there) and the nightlife since their clubs and bars stay open longer. Crime ain’t much better and it’s not much cleaner. Plus it’s expensive as hell

Posters either thinking with their dikks :dame:

Or Baltimore might be too black for them
:mjpls:

Baltimore has a real local culture as well.

I gave Baltimore a 10 of course.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yea I don’t get how DC ranked so high over us. Only thing they really got over us is quality of women (many of which aren’t from there) and the nightlife since their clubs and bars stay open longer. Crime ain’t much better and it’s not much cleaner. Plus it’s expensive as hell

Posters either thinking with their dikks :dame:

Or Baltimore might be too black for them
:mjpls:
DC got more things to do and see but of course it's the nation's capital so that's expected. Not many tourist are thinking of visiting Baltimore cuz people don't know what the hell y'all got out there to see and do. Most people not gonna visit a city that don't have much going on that they know about.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
DC got more things to do and see but of course it's the nation's capital so that's expected. Not many tourist are thinking of visiting Baltimore cuz people don't know what the hell y'all got out there to see and do. Most people not gonna visit a city that don't have much going on that they know about.
Other than the Smithsonian and those monuments they really don’t have much more to do tbh