Rate This Singer - Female Edition - Day 8 - Mariah Carey

How Would You Rate Mariah Carey's Vocals?

• 1*. Absolutely Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2*. Terrible

• 3*. Bad

• 4*. Not Good

• 5*. Average

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
OP you should really dig deeper to find the best showings for these ladies’ voices. It’s not necessarily the first things that pop out to you.

Mariah’s best vocals..

http
s://youtu.be/Z8jKPS9x3H0

the chameleon tone.. her use of her massive range allows her to explore so many diff colors and textures.. great at vowel manipulation.. she’s a vocal technician and strategist! she has a way to layering her vocals .. alot of unorthodox progressions and her fluidity jus weaving in and out the line is peerless. she’s a bit shy on stage in prime soI don’t really think she gave all she had when she was at her best. Still she’s a 9! (i had to take off point 5 cause her intonation was shaky live and she didn’t always have accuracy timing some of her crazy runs). still a god-tier vocalist. Not as soulful as I like for my favorites, but this is just objective traits..

Great analysis!

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
OP you should really dig deeper to find the best showings for these ladies’ voices. It’s not necessarily the first things that pop out to you.

Mariah’s best vocals..

http
s://youtu.be/Z8jKPS9x3H0

the chameleon tone.. her use of her massive range allows her to explore so many diff colors and textures.. great at vowel manipulation.. she’s a vocal technician and strategist! she has a way to layering her vocals .. alot of unorthodox progressions and her fluidity jus weaving in and out the line is peerless. she’s a bit shy on stage in prime soI don’t really think she gave all she had when she was at her best. Still she’s a 9! (i had to take off point 5 cause her intonation was shaky live and she didn’t always have accuracy timing some of her crazy runs). still a god-tier vocalist. Not as soulful as I like for my favorites, but this is just objective traits..

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩