Raven Symoné Doubles Down on The Oprah Winfrey Interview About Being Labeled African American

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I coulda swore it was normal ass Black folks that gave her hell for that but of course, PAN AFRICANISTS were the cause :dead: muhfukkas are way too light on they're responsiblility for gangs and the crack epidemic

reading comprehension is not your strong suit :francis:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
reading comprehension is not your strong suit :francis:
This is bordering on one of those ad hominems you were anticipating. If I misread then clarify. Pan Africanists in particular were zeroed in on, so I couldn't help but assume you credited Pan Africanists for the response she received :jbhmm: What exactly did you mean?

Topps

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are all "White" Americans and somehow yall never had an issue with it. A couple Black folks come and all of a sudden yall are in shambles from identity crisis

South African:
Elon Musk Says He Wants New Twitter CEO by End of 2023

Italian:
1531174403377.jpeg

French:
Zooey-Deschanel-Baby2Baby-Gala-Carpet-GettyImages-1441097996-H-2023.jpg

English:
960x0.jpg

Russian:
michael-bolton-grammy-1993-650.jpg

German:
images

Australian:
barbie-margot-robbie.jpeg

Greek:
famous-people-of-greek-descent-u2

Polish:
i

I mean... need I go on??? A lot of brehs need to take a step back and reevaluate whatever the hell was missing in their upbringing. Them acronyms ain't gon do it

An continent and race are not the same. I question you guys education.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
An continent and race are not the same. I question you guys education.
These are all "White" people with ancestry from Europe fam :heh: Is Europe still a continent?

How is it that they and their people got to come here for centuries, be made "White", ascend off our backs, and yall go into identity crisis cause someone Black finally arrived?

Topps

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are all "White" people with ancestry from Europe fam :heh: Is Europe still a continent?

How is it that they and their people got to come here for centuries, be made "White", ascend off our backs, and yall go into identity crisis cause someone Black finally arrived?

Race and Continent are the same?

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Have you noticed that both Raven Symone and Orlando Brown were Disney co-stars as children and both are severely mentally ill?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
The one guy was right to question your ability to process written text.
No, he was right about ad hominems and they're coming from you. It's a really simple question. "White" people make up ~70% of the population and they come from various ethnicities, countries, and even continents.

"White" people benefitted from initiatives like the Homestead Act, Levittown, segregation, redlining, blockbusting, etc. There's no country, ethnicity, or continent called "White". That doesn't seem to bother at all. But goofy Jesse Jackson got you suffering an identity crisis??? :usure: Cause a few black people you never seen before arrived? :dead: Its okay just take the L

Topps

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, he was right about ad hominems and they're coming from you. It's a really simple question. "White" people make up ~70% of the population and they come from various ethnicities, countries, and even continents.

"White" people benefitted from initiatives like the Homestead Act, Levittown, segregation, redlining, blockbusting, etc. There's no country, ethnicity, or continent called "White". That doesn't seem to bother at all. But goofy Jesse Jackson got you suffering an identity crisis??? :usure: Cause a few black people you never seen before arrived? :dead: Its okay just take the L

Making your own narrative is a indicator of mental illness.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Not watchin that but

technically Elon Musk is an African American

but then again the white man messing with our identity and everyone saying OK

is also the norm so yall who identify as that go ahead and keep cooking that bullshyt

no he isn't:what:
white supremacists constantly repeat that bs.

no one from the african continent refers to themselves as african american when they come here, they are kenyan-american, nigerian-american, sudanese american, somali-american, libyan american, egyptian-american & etc.

they never even referred to themselves as africans in south africa.

tpYrM6T.png