Real talk, Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth were terrible in the Super Bowl 56

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Romo is garbage as well. Him trying to extend the Chiefts-Bills ending forcing some intrigue around the Kelce TD going "ohhhhhhhhhhh" as if there was ambiguity was a bridge too far for me.

All these dudes are trash.

That patented "ohhhhhhhh i don't know jim"
tumblr_pbdrsbFNy21vbcnq8o1_500.gifv

I used to like Romo when he first started he was refreshing but now he's just annoying

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I barely noticed them. I can see the argument that that's bad but it's the Superbowl, honestly your environment/party should have been popping to the point you didn't notice or hear them on big plays

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Al Michaels is heading into that Marv Albert territory. Game moving too fast for him.

nbc always has a muted crowed too.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Romo is absolutely awful, and it's typically people that have no knowledge of football that like him. It's annoying seeing him try to predict every play, even though he's wrong most of the time.

I think Romo started feeling himself a little too much after the 2017 season, I mean I still think he’s good but that’s just my opinion, although I noticed that there are more and more instances where I imagine that Nantz be wanting to tell Romo “would you shut the fukk up and let me do my job? :what:”.