Real talk Mirotic is a better man then me

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
The Bulls' Bobby Portis and Nikola Mirotic seem to be friends now?

This will never be if it was me you rock my shyt and i am out for 8 weeks and everybody knows you rocked my shyt like that your head should be on the swivel whenever you see me. We can never be chest bumping and smiling nah son you need to be in fear of retaliation

Look at Geno Smith muthafukkas shyt on him cuz he got his jaw rocked and didn't retaliate , if i was Geno i would get Ike beat down to the tenth level on some NWO shyt and tape it and put it out , you would have seen some of those athletes watch there fukking mouth when he replaced Eli

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He don't want to fukk up his money...

Portis already proved he about that life so he don't want to square up with him...

From everything I read the locker room was riding with Portis so he don't want to be ostracized...

I expect Niko to be up out of there as soon as the bulls can get a good trade for him or soon as his contract is up

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This will never be if it was me you rock my shyt and i am out for 8 weeks and everybody knows you rocked my shyt like that your head should be on the swivel whenever you see me. We can never be chest bumping and smiling nah son you need to be in fear of retaliation

Look at Geno Smith muthafukkas shyt on him cuz he got his jaw rocked and didn't retaliate , if i was Geno i would get Ike beat down to the tenth level on some NWO shyt and tape it and put it out , you would have seen some of those athletes watch there fukking mouth when he replaced Eli
Niko started it....it was a fair fight he lost. No need to keep shyt going... he was in the wrong & got disciplined.

That's why nikkas be quick to grab a weapon cuz they can't take an L like a man.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps

Portis got a sinister smile like "Yea everybody know I cracked your face in two, but besides that, good play my homie"

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Niko started it....it was a fair fight he lost. No need to keep shyt going... he was in the wrong & got disciplined.

That's why nikkas be quick to grab a weapon cuz they can't take an L like a man.

nikka when you get sent to the hospital because your face is cracked and the whole world knows who and how it was done fukk outta here nobody talking about shooting him but rocking his jaw back is something that is needed head has to be on a swivel or else