Real talk Mirotic is a better man then me

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Answer the question bytch nikka

Calling nikkas p*ssy when your stupid ass probably never been in a single fukking fade..

If your nikka breaks or shyt like im sure he could, you gonna be buddies with that nikka next day or what?

nikka wtf I done had nikkas knock teeth out for some shyt I did and we still 100 to this day. Not my fault you a ho ass nikka talking about you can't let an l go because your puss ass got in a fight and actually got hurt :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka wtf I done had nikkas knock teeth out for some shyt I did and we still 100 to this day. Not my fault you a ho ass nikka talking about you can't let an l go because your puss ass got in a fight and actually got hurt :russ:
Yeah right:mjlol:

still aint answer the fukking question neither. If your nikka breaks YOUR shyt are YOU still gonna be cool with him?

And fakkit I box :mjlol: me and my nikka gonna spar in vegas next month because we BOTH box. I done fought plenty of my nikkas whether serious or not and its how most of us even became cool, so gtfoh with that fake tough guy shyt and answer tf question

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
It’s not about the actual fight tho..if you lose, you lose.

But it’s what happens after ..I can just never been cool with that man again..shyt gon be uncomfortable as fukk.

You know he will always have that :smugdraper: face around you

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah right:mjlol:

still aint answer the fukking question neither. If your nikka breaks YOUR shyt are YOU still gonna be cool with him?

And fakkit I box :mjlol: me and my nikka gonna spar in vegas next month because we BOTH box. I done fought plenty of my nikkas whether serious or not and its how most of us even became cool, so gtfoh with that fake tough guy shyt and answer tf question

This nikka box talking about if his homie land a clean one on his face he'll never forgive him. Coli nikkas :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
We will see if he has the same energy after Jan 15 when he can be traded. There is nothing he can do right now than suck it up and play lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This nikka box talking about if his homie land a clean one on his face he'll never forgive him. Coli nikkas :mjlol:
Keep ducking the question fakkit:mjlol:

IF YoUR nikka BrEaKs YouR shyt...

Nevermind, I already know the answer since you keep ducking it:mjlol:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It’s not about the actual fight tho..if you lose, you lose.

But it’s what happens after ..I can just never been cool with that man again..shyt gon be uncomfortable as fukk.

You know he will always have that :smugdraper: face around you

So your mentality is if you get cold cocked by a nikka you wouldn't get his ass if yall ran it back?:leon:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
THERES A LOT OF STUPID ASS nikkaS IN HERE.

WHAT TYPE OF GROWN MAN
PLOTS REVENGE AFTER LOSING A FAIR FIGHT
WITH A TEAMMATE?

TEAMMATES FIGHT ALL THE TIME.

IF IT WASNT A CHEAP SHOT
THERES NOTHING MORE TO BE SAID.

CHALK IT UP AND KEEP IT MOVING.

:devil:
:evil:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
So your mentality is if you get cold cocked by a nikka you wouldn't get his ass if yall ran it back?:leon:
giphy.gif

Question is can you be cool after someone else almost one-eyed you ..I say no.

In this case..theyre nba players with different priorities ..so yeah I will take it like a man and move on...but i could never be on good terms with that man.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Keep ducking the question fakkit:mjlol:

IF YoUR nikka BrEaKs YouR shyt...

Nevermind, I already know the answer since you keep ducking it:mjlol:

nikka what is your retarded ass talking about? If my nikka breaks my shyt Ima be cool because I expect my shyt to get broken if a grown man that actually knows how to punch lands a clean one on me. bytch ass nikka holding grudges cuz he caught an l in a scrap :bryan:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
THERES A LOT OF STUPID ASS nikkaS IN HERE.

WHAT TYPE OF GROWN MAN
PLOTS REVENGE AFTER LOSING A FAIR FIGHT
WITH A TEAMMATE?

TEAMMATES FIGHT ALL THE TIME.

IF IT WASNT A CHEAP SHOT
THERES NOTHING MORE TO BE SAID.

CHALK IT UP AND KEEP IT MOVING.

:devil:
:evil:

These bytch ass nikkas saying they gonna hold a grudge cuz they got in a fight and actually got hurt :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
giphy.gif

Question is can you be cool after someone else almost one-eyed you ..I say no.
Its that simple.

Even if I fight my nikka, my brother, etc., aint nobody trying to seriously injure the other nikka.

nikkas acting like it was JUST a 1v1... nikkas living in fantasy land or some shyt. Even if Mirotic started it, thats not the point.

Point is, nikka broke his eyebone. This dude makes MILLIONS.. Not pennies... MILLIONS.

If you make a million dollars a year and co-worker (because these nikkas aint lifelong friends) breaks YOUR shyt, are you gonna be buddy buddy with the nikka or not?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka what is your retarded ass talking about? If my nikka breaks my shyt Ima be cool because I expect my shyt to get broken if a grown man that actually knows how to punch lands a clean one on me. bytch ass nikka holding grudges cuz he caught an l in a scrap :bryan:
Now he playing stupid(er):mjlol:

Thats all your ass had to say. If a nikka you work with breaks your shyt because your ass can't fight, injures you, have you sitting up for 8 weeks, jeopardizes your paper, yo soft ass gonna be cool with it because WE mEN ANd i eXpECt mY shyt tO gEt BRokEn..

cool... :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ball out..get traded to a contender maybe...get paid in the offseason. sounds smart to me