Real talk Mirotic is a better man then me

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now he playing stupid(er):mjlol:

Thats all your ass had to say. If a nikka you work with breaks your shyt because your ass can't fight, injures you, have you sitting up for 8 weeks, jeopardizes your paper, yo soft ass gonna be cool with it because WE mEN ANd i eXpECt mY shyt tO gEt BRokEn..

cool... :mjlol:

If this cupcake ass nikka don't stay his lil sissy ass out my mentions. Sounding like some of my bytches with that if my nikka fought and actually hurt me I could never forgive his ass ho shyt :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If this cupcake ass nikka don't stay his lil sissy ass out my mentions. Sounding like some of my bytches with that if my nikka fought and actually hurt me I could never forgive his ass ho shyt :mjlol:
Convo done fakkit you can stop quoting me now:mjlol:

We got the point, a random nikka hems you up you gonna accept it like a bytch

Got it:mjlol:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
What's he gonna do to this breh?

tJmZ1bM.png

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: M. Jeff rocked Kerr in practice and they were cool afterwards. shyt happens

He gave him a black eye not send him to the hospital and where he has to be laid up for weeks just thinking how a nikka crushed his face , shyt we didn't even know the full story til later with Portis nikkas couldn't even hide that shyt portis rocked him to the next world, if you fight and lose cool, if you fight and have to be taken on a stretcher nah son it is revenge time

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
He gave him a black eye not send him to the hospital and where he has to be laid up for weeks just thinking how a nikka crushed his face , shyt we didn't even know the full story til later with Portis nikkas couldn't even hide that shyt portis rocked him to the next world, if you fight and lose cool, if you fight and have to be taken on a stretcher nah son it is revenge time

He could've gotten the Rudy T. treatment. Niko got that act right and balled out for 2 weeks :ehh:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Buncha terry cloth 90's babies in this thread :dame:

Sometimes nikkas gotta engage in fisticuffs to sort shyt out, then you keep it moving after, such is life :yeshrug:

Some female shyt talkin bout you gonna play the long game, wait to catch them slipping and attack like a wrestling heel turn :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THERES A LOT OF STUPID ASS nikkaS IN HERE.

WHAT TYPE OF GROWN MAN
PLOTS REVENGE AFTER LOSING A FAIR FIGHT
WITH A TEAMMATE?

TEAMMATES FIGHT ALL THE TIME.

IF IT WASNT A CHEAP SHOT
THERES NOTHING MORE TO BE SAID.

CHALK IT UP AND KEEP IT MOVING.

:devil:
:evil:

Just drop a low quality posting tag on them fools:russ:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buncha terry cloth 90's babies in this thread :dame:

Sometimes nikkas gotta engage in fisticuffs to sort shyt out, then you keep it moving after, such is life :yeshrug:

Some female shyt talkin bout you gonna play the long game, wait to catch them slipping and attack like a wrestling heel turn :mjlol:

Yeah sure we are 90's babies but i guess your generation nikkas was keeping it moving but hey lets look at early 90's movies, Menace 2 society Kaine got killed because he made homies face one with the ground .

In life vicious ass whuppings have led to death for over 40 plus years, nah yall sounding like tough guys hey man you sent me to the hospital cool we still friends LMAO yall cats are funny

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That’s literally some straight bytch / female logic to hold a grudge over some shyt you played a hand in doin to yourself. Dudes acting like he supposed to be on some mean girls shyt in this thread

If you don’t want to get hurt or injured then stay in your lane and don’t fight anybody. If you fight then you deal with the consequences and move on win or loss.

You should’ve be that frail anyway, it ain’t like he was fightin a world class fighter. He fought another lanky nba player and took an embarrassing L that hopefully humbled him in life