Real talk Mirotic is a better man then me

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikka when you get sent to the hospital because your face is cracked and the whole world knows who and how it was done fukk outta here nobody talking about shooting him but rocking his jaw back is something that is needed head has to be on a swivel or else

Some young nikka shyt

It happened, stop lookin over your shoulder thats how shyt gets sick

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Niko only way to regain his manhood is have Portis robbed at gunpoint in the second half of the season....Fake laugh and slapping of hands lol....he wanted to make sure management saw him do that shyt.

Forget to mention Valanciunas for Portis

Do it Miiiiii sai.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka when you get sent to the hospital because your face is cracked and the whole world knows who and how it was done fukk outta here nobody talking about shooting him but rocking his jaw back is something that is needed head has to be on a swivel or else
What part about him being in the wrong & losing a fair fight don't you get :gucci:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You sound like a ho ass single mother raised nikka op. nikkas become best friends after running the fade everyday. You just develop a level of respect for someone you throw down with.:stopitslime:
This nikka was out for 8 weeks and career in jeopardy:gucci:

That wasn't no fukking friendly ass fade. You fight your homeboy and he breaks your shyt then see if yall gonna be homies after that

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This nikka was out for 8 weeks and career in jeopardy:gucci:

That wasn't no fukking friendly ass fade. You fight your homeboy and he breaks your shyt then see if yall gonna be homies after that

That nikka career was never in any kind of jeopardy. Just got his ass whupped for some fukk shyt it looks like he did. Ho ass coli nikkas that can't take an l like a man exposing themselves :rudy:.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That nikka career was never in any kind of jeopardy. Just got his ass whupped for some fukk shyt it looks like he did. Ho ass coli nikkas that can't take an l like a man exposing themselves :rudy:.
nikka he broke his fukking eye or some shyt:gucci:

Wtf you mean his career wasn't in jeopardy.. How many one eyed nikkas you see in the NBA right now?

Aint nobody exposing shyt you just sound stupid af acting like this was some regular as scrap between homies.

Like I asked your ass before, if your homie breaks your shyt you still gonna be cool after that?

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikka he broke his fukking eye or some shyt:gucci:

Wtf you mean his career wasn't in jeopardy.. How many one eyed nikkas you see in the NBA right now?

Aint nobody exposing shyt you just sound stupid af acting like this was some regular as scrap between homies.

Like I asked your ass before, if your homie breaks your shyt you still gonna be cool after that?

nikkas get their orbitals fractured in fades all the time. That's what fukking happens when grown ass men fight, you might get hurt, p*ssy.

If me and my homies scrap somebody might get their face broke because alot of us been in the gym since 5 and know how to throw a fukking punch you clown it's whatever. Just take the l, talk out why the fight happened and keep it pushing.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas get their orbitals fractured in fades all the time. That's what fukking happens when grown ass men fight, you might get hurt, p*ssy.
Answer the question bytch nikka

Calling nikkas p*ssy when your stupid ass probably never been in a single fukking fade..

If your nikka breaks or shyt like im sure he could, you gonna be buddies with that nikka next day or what?