Reclaiming "Jaded" Women for 2016

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
In 2016, you really believe something like #wastehistime will help these ladies? Its going to push them further into the depths of loneliness :snoop:
I think that's the point. That women don't care about being lonely to the extent of not having a man. Guys r having a hard accepting a society in which women literally don't need them. Like on any level

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
I think that's the point. That women don't care about being lonely to the extent of not having a man. Guys r having a hard accepting a society in which women literally don't need them. Like on any level
When that biological clock starts ticking louder bet she'll need a nikka. :mjpls:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

Facts and pretty avi

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

i dont think the people who were actually posting #wastehistime feel that way at all though

i think the vast majority of them want a man[or a "better" man] badly. Thus acting out on social media with an ignorant hashtag

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
free post

dq66ww.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

freetroit

Banned
Daps
:russell:

This subject is not anything groundbreaking

Women have been taught over the past twenty years that they dont need a man, they can do whatever they want. Its their bodies blah blah blah

These hoes been wasting mens time and their own time for quite a while now

In response i have been forced to look abroad for women who have not been indoctrinated in this foolishness

I have never been happier dealing with women. Foreign is the way to go 2016

I used to feel a way about these new age women but not no mo

Dowhatchalike ladies aint nobody tripping except for dudes who have not come to grips with the new age woman in america

Outsourcing is the answer

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I don't get why women believe they need men in the first place other than for sex or wanting to have a traditional family :manny: