Reclaiming "Jaded" Women for 2016

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

This subject is not anything groundbreaking

Women have been taught over the past twenty years that they dont need a man, they can do whatever they want. Its their bodies blah blah blah

These hoes been wasting mens time and their own time for quite a while now

In response i have been forced to look abroad for women who have not been indoctrinated in this foolishness

I have never been happier dealing with women. Foreign is the way to go 2016

I used to feel a way about these new age women but not no mo

Dowhatchalike ladies aint nobody tripping except for dudes who have not come to grips with the new age woman in america

Outsourcing is the answer

You need a fresh crop of women who dont define themselves outside of how valuable they are to you as a partner? And feel deeply ashamed if they don't have sex with you and only you? And you're willing to leave the country to get it? Deep....

Missed you!

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Is adoption and in vitro off the table ?

Adoption and child-free living are VERY in now. Why would a woman feel depressed to not have the family life most guys don't want and don't put the effort forth to maintain?
Kid is bound to grow up asking where dad at. Plus most women probably wouldn't be able to adopt do to living circumstances.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Wastehertime and wastehistime are both immature and fukk the participants on both sides.

Immaturity doesnt help the black community at all especially when it goes past age 21.

It aint eazy being a good person in a world full of idiotic a$$holes with so few of us good ones.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
A lot of Black men in America have kids who are asking their mothers this very question.

:francis:
Yeah It's sad to be honest no good really comes of it financial hardships disciplinary problems. Either way you try to slice it it just doesn't work single motherhood is for those women who are actually financially a et have a stable income to where their children will be put through college and all that other shot and even then it's still sad for the kid growing up without a dad especially if it's a boy not having a man around to show you how to be a man.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
i dont think the people who were actually posting #wastehistime feel that way at all though

i think the vast majority of them want a man[or a "better" man] badly. Thus acting out on social media with an ignorant hashtag
Ur about right on that. A woman secure in her singleness wouldn't have made a hash tag Like that

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Wastehertime and wastehistime are both immature and fukk the participants on both sides.

Immaturity doesnt help the black community at all especially when it goes past age 21.

It aint eazy being a good person in a world full of idiotic a$$holes with so few of us good ones.

damn this rep system.
repworthy post for sure.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Ur about right on that. A woman secure in her singleness wouldn't have made a hash tag Like that

This is facts. I think the subject matter of equal treatment is dead on....but the pain and desperation behind it....

It has to end.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
What I don't get is why women thot that wastehistime hashtag was revolutionary or a brand new idea. Most men I know could relate to multiple of those tweets

And then yall act surprised when we have options until WE'RE ready to be exclusive. When option 1 says pull up and no ones home, then you hit up option 2 and 3 :mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yeah It's sad to be honest no good really comes of it financial hardships disciplinary problems. Either way you try to slice it it just doesn't work single motherhood is for those women who are actually financially a et have a stable income to where their children will be put through college and all that other shot and even then it's still sad for the kid growing up without a dad especially if it's a boy not having a man around to show you how to be a man.

In your opinion, what does it mean to "be a man"?

:lupe: