Reclaiming "Jaded" Women for 2016

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
nikkas have tried to /thread like 6 times tho ...:mjlol:
LOL

I haven't looked through.

Man, people make things TOO complicated you know? Men and women do this. A few people aint shyt and now all of a sudden instead of being a better judge of character and learning you blame an entire gender or race of the opposite sex. Very illogical.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
So Peridot, do you waste his time?

No, I keep it 100 always. I don't waste my own time. It is what it is, most nikkas just get totally thrown by my honest, sweet, blunt, freakiness. I don't support romantic relationship as it is currently designed. The set up is TOTALLY unfair to women.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
In your opinion, what does it mean to "be a man"?

:lupe:
It depends on how I'm feeling on a particular day. :francis:

But I do know this it take a man to raise a real one, or else the kid will just have to become a man through the shyt he's goes through.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
You need a fresh crop of women who dont define themselves outside of how valuable they are to you as a partner? And feel deeply ashamed if they don't have sex with you and only you? And you're willing to leave the country to get it? Deep....

Missed you!

Yes because from a mental health standpoint it is a great benefit

It feels really good and refreshing being around non indoctrinated women i dont think you ladies understand how feeling wanted,needed and desired by attractive women is healthy for a mans psyche

Or you do understand and are hell bent on depriving men of that luxury

If these bitter wastehistime2016 ass women could leave the country to find the men they desire and thereby cure them of their bitterness you dont think they would go?

The increased mental health is worth it in my opinion

Outsourcing since 2015

Neverbeen happier dealing with women because of it

Its literally cured my bitterness with the modern american women

I feel way up:blessed:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No, I keep it 100 always. I don't waste my own time. It is what it is, most nikkas just get totally thrown by my honest, sweet, blunt, freakiness. I don't support romantic relationship as it is currently designed. The set up is TOTALLY unfair to women.
What's your end game? Mines is being married to a wife till I am dead and have kids and grandkids

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Therefore, she is to either settle for any Tom, dikk & Harry that comes her way or deal with a life of loneliness and stigmatization.

:snoop" I'm sick of the term "settle."

It's for people who don't understand people are born, not made or earned to satisfy your delusions of grandeur.

Nobody's perfect and you don't deserve a "perfect" person because you got a nice job.

Men marry "down" all the time.

Rick Ross is a business man and famous rapper and almost married a woman who's just known for being pretty. And I'm sure women would shame men who criticized him for marring a strippers and that "the past is the past" nonsense.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
No man OR woman worth shyt is involved in these discussions because they are actually out there putting in practice to what they preach. But you also arent on social media preaching shyt you're out there doing. This hashtag is for the simple minded, basic folks who tweet pictures of their lunch or make sure their status is updated daily.

I still put most of the blame on men. Weak men have gassed these girls heads up with lies and when the truth comes out, neither side, male or female is willing to admit their fault in the matter. Men can't admit they were frauds or not about all the shyt they claim, and women arent honest about getting gassed up and have been taking on a ride even though the man has shown you how far he is willing, and mostly not willing to go with you. Both sides put up the facade that it's the others fault while not doing anything to change their actions which is truly what led to the situation they are in.

I am no woman hater, man supporter or vise versa. I'm a good person supporter, fukk person hater. To get locked in to these kind of discussions shows what people think is important. And very rarely is it about what that person individually can do, but to see how far they can cast the blame. So anybody wasting anyones time is a piece of shyt. Especially if you've gone in knowing that is the result. Whatever silly pride you would take from that gives you some kind of bullshyt validation that you did good while you're still the same person you were when you graduated high school with a little more weight, a little more facial hair, a couple more partners and less and less excuses for why you still act and think like a child.

I've never been and never will be in a position like this because when you value yourself, your time and the quality of life you live, you dont get mixed up with people who only see success on a person to person level instead of internally.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
:noah:

IMO the relationship structure of today is in utter chaos. I'm curious what makes you think the scales are tipping in the favor of men though.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@princess125 I gave you basic ass compliment and you Negged me. fukk you you damn chubby whore I hope you Choke on the next dikk you gobble to support you McDonald's addiction. Damn worthless slut. Eat a bag full of baby dikks. Dumb ass thot. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
What's your end game? Mines is being married to a wife till I am dead and have kids and grandkids

I don't control the end game, God does. I'm striving for spiritual fulfilment, financial independence, and to leave some sort of legacy for being INCREDIBLY unique, strong, helpful and creative.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@princess125 I gave you basic ass compliment and you Negged me. fukk you you damn chubby whore I hope you Choke on the next dikk you gobble to support you McDonald's addiction. Damn worthless slut. Eat a bag full of baby dikks. Dumb ass thot. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Breh your compliment was vulgar as hell tho :dame: