Reclaiming "Jaded" Women for 2016

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Or when man can cheat throughout a marriage, leave, take the kids, make sure the woman can only visit them once a month, force her to pay child support and alimony until they marry again and do it again and there are little social repercussions, then relationships are equal.
:sas2:

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Sure it would be equal.
But who the fukk really wants that?
why wouldnt we want nobody male or female to be able to do that with little to no social repercussions?

girl Im trying to understand here and Im just not getting it
:francis:

help me out here.

I'm not saying EITHER side should do that. What I'm saying is a good amount of men carry on with behaviors that people cannot even wrap their minds around the idea that a woman could do the same and with minimal guilt. Deplorable.

Most women have little more than satire to illustrate the rage and mistreatment they feel. We are just now becoming socially powerful and confident enough to define how these relationships with men will go. And for a lot of us, the strong love/family unit doesn't mirror either desire or reality (sad as that may or may not be)

I don't think childishly crying online is a solution but it needs to be discussed and emotions can run high on both sides. Our generation is challenging social norms from gender, marriage, love/dating and more.

The way many men treat women is not okay to me and I don't feel at all bad for feeling they should experience the very same pain and confusion many of them cause whilst pursuing the desires of their penises. I unapologetically have no sympathy for males in this situation.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear this #wastehistime2016 #wastehertime2016 mentality is exclusive to the internet.
I don't chill with any ppl who have these mindsets.

You don't want a relationship? fine, but to take some schadenfreudian level of pleasure out of wasting another person's time is petty af

I'm at work and TheColi and social media makes me believe black men and women are at each other's necks.

Then i go outside and I realize.... we love each other :dwillhuh:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I think that's the point. That women don't care about being lonely to the extent of not having a man. Guys r having a hard accepting a society in which women literally don't need them. Like on any level

Not really. Brehs with options act accordingly. I don't need a woman to need me.

If wifing a breh would want a partner not a grown child.

I didn't think this hashtag was such an issue before I entered this topic.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'm not saying EITHER side should do that. What I'm saying is a good amount of men carry on with behaviors that people cannot even wrap their minds around the idea that a woman could do the same and with minimal guilt. Deplorable.

Most women have little more than satire to illustrate the rage and mistreatment they feel. We are just now becoming socially powerful and confident enough to define how these relationships with men will go. And for a lot of us, the strong love/family unit doesn't mirror either desire or reality (sad as that may or may not be)

I don't think childishly crying online is a solution but it needs to be discussed and emotions can run high on both sides. Our generation is challenging social norms from gender, marriage, love/dating and more.

The way many men treat women is not okay to me and I don't feel at all bad for feeling they should experience the very same pain and confusion many of them cause whilst pursuing the desires of their penises. I unapologetically have no sympathy for males in this situation.
I'm gone let you in a lil secret. Everybody is an a$$hole, the same women complaining about how he treated her, treated another nikka like dirt before too. Even in ya memoir tales of a hoe you had earlier you admitted to doing that. Short story most people ain't shyt unless it's someone they care about.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I think that's the point. That women don't care about being lonely to the extent of not having a man. Guys r having a hard accepting a society in which women literally don't need them. Like on any level

:snoop: I swear ya'll keep giving white folks the "Pimp of the Year" crown year after year with this bullshyt.

Western Civilization is basically collapsing upon itself with this man vs. woman bullshyt and nikkas is really buying into the destruction that originally white folks put on themselves. I'll keep hope alive but I swear the idea of living overseas and not having to deal with this bullshyt becomes more and more inviting each day.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
What I don't get is why women thot that wastehistime hashtag was revolutionary or a brand new idea. Most men I know could relate to multiple of those tweets

And then yall act surprised when we have options until WE'RE ready to be exclusive. When option 1 says pull up and no ones home, then you hit up option 2 and 3 :mjlol:

That's what I'm not understand. Those chicks, and some in here, act as if women haven't already been doing those things, like they're made out of sugar, spice, and everything nice. :what:. Why is it you think men turn #HoH to begin with?

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
When women can cheat throughout a marriage, leave, NOT take the kids, only visit them once a month, marry again and do it again and there are little social repercussions, then relationships are equal.

A lot of nikkas are literally just telling women damn near anything these days.
That's what is tipping the scale in men's favor?!

Some men want the children and even if they're more capable as a parent it must be by such a long shot for the court of law to lean towards the father. Unfair.

Women CAN marry multiple times and the public outlook won't be bad aside from a bunch of nobodies opinions that shouldn't matter anyway, do as YOU please.

What you're saying is women should have the right to leave their children from a past relationship behind and enter a new one without social repercussions? fukk that, men don't get viewed as saints themselves for that shyt. A person actually spitting out a child then proceeding to move on is viewed differently for good reason don't you think?

This all coming from a single father who fought for custody.