Reclaiming "Jaded" Women for 2016

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tsk tsk tsk,

Glad I gave up the little control women had over me, I suggest every man and woman do the same.

When your not ruled by what the opposite sex wants, thinks or expects of you your much happier. I dont care about the lame dudes agenda or these bitter women.:blessed:

Last edited:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
:noah:

IMO the relationship structure of today is in utter chaos. I'm curious what makes you think the scales are tipping in the favor of men though.

When women can cheat throughout a marriage, leave, NOT take the kids, only visit them once a month, marry again and do it again and there are little social repercussions, then relationships are equal.

A lot of nikkas are literally just telling women damn near anything these days.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When women can cheat throughout a marriage, leave, NOT take the kids, only visit them once a month, marry again and do it again and there are little social repercussions, then relationships are equal.

Or when man can cheat throughout a marriage, leave, take the kids, make sure the woman can only visit them once a month, force her to pay child support and alimony until they marry again and do it again and there are little social repercussions, then relationships are equal.
:sas2:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
can you and @#SOG_soldier 2 be nicer to the newbies?
let her be here for a minute and get used to the joint before yall pull out dikks and chocolate covered dildos and things.

be nice.
Sit yo old ass down somewhere:camby:

I gave that fatty slut a compliment and she Negged me for no reason:mindblown:

Prolly just mad God made her dark skin:smugbiden:and I'm light skin:umad:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Sure it would be equal.
But who the fukk really wants that?
why wouldnt we want nobody male or female to be able to do that with little to no social repercussions?

girl Im trying to understand here and Im just not getting it
:francis:

help me out here.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
tsk tsk tsk,

Glad I gave up the little control women had over me, I suggest every man and woman do the same.

When your not ruled by what the opposite sex wants, thinks or expects of your your much happier. I dont care about the lame dudes agenda or these bitter women.:blessed:

:blessed:that's right

The greatest power a breh has in any relationship is the heart to walk away in a minute.

:blessed:

This thot shyt doesn't work