Reddit poster goes from $50k to $11 million off Gamespot stock( now $48 mil)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This thing was created as a joke though. It’s not in btc league imo. If it has a major run more power to you but if I end up playing it I’m in and out.

True

But i’d rather take the risk and hold long term than cash out up a 100 bucks vs exponential growth :yeshrug:

the risk is worth the reward

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maaaan I don't even know. Today was my first time ever buying a stock.

I got in here initially just to get my feet wet and I figured if I could make 130 to cover my phone bill this month, I would count that as a success.

Now I'm thinking bigger :wow:
Please stay involved. The more you learn, the more you earn. Investing is a life changer if done right. The door is opened to us retail traders. Forums like this and Reddit sharing info is major benefit. Wall st. Is sick right now.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I woork in Trade Ops at a top 5 Investor bank. Today has been hell. They throttled trading and completely halted requests to trade in AMC and Gamestop. Days like these remind me how much I hate money. My workload is fukking insane, imma be working my day off tomorrow. Ppl are going crazy over fukking non money. These shyts are nothing but zeroes and fukking ones on a screen. Im stressin over Gamefukkingstop right now:gucci:after fukking market:mjtf:i havent fukked with that company in nearly 15 years. LEAVE ME THE fukk ALONE

I knew something was going on these past 10 months....so many FAs models were filled with dying companies. These cacs are really going all in on movie theaters and fast food chains a during a pandemic.:unimpressed:
:mjlol::pachaha:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Read about NAKD on WSB yesterday, copped 250 shares at 1.37. Up around $250 already. Hoping for a real crazy pump. Playing it conservative, not trying to get got after hours. If it blows up, I'm taking profits, or cashing out completely with all of these artificially inflated stocks. They are nice plays for short term licks in addition to real trading strategy. Considering putting something on GME and AMC, but I feel like that's straight gambling at this point. I am playing with house money from my real trades, though:patrice: